Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Help - How To Use XAMPP? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help - How To Use XAMPP? (865 Views)

How To Fix XAMPP – Error: Apache Shutdown Unexpectedly / How To Install XAMPP And Wordpress Locally On Pc/windows / I Need Serious Help With XAMPP Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - How To Use XAMPP? by 3RNEST(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hello great web designers
I am kind of confuse here and I need help from you guys...u never fail me and I know you can't...
I am giving a task to learn how to use XAMPP offline WordPress installation...within 4 days to teach school students....

please I need your ideas on this....help me...biko..
Re: Help - How To Use XAMPP? by Realphilo(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2016
if you were not given restriction on XAMPP, I would have said you should go for WAMP.
either way, download d XAMPP install it, go to download the zip file, extract it and put it on your htdocs folder(d folder that was created when u finished installing XAMPP), on your browser navigate to the extracted WordPress folder that u placed inside the htdocs, and follow the instructions.
#lobatan
3RNEST:
I am kind of confuse here and I need help from you guys...u never fail me and I know you can't...
I am giving a task to learn how to use XAMPP offline WordPress installation...within 4 days to teach school students....

Re: Help - How To Use XAMPP? by 3RNEST(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Realphilo:
if you were not given restriction on XAMPP, I would have said you should go for WAMP.
either way, download d XAMPP install it, go to download the zip file, extract it and put it on your htdocs folder(d folder that was created when u finished installing XAMPP), on your browser navigate to the extracted WordPress folder that u placed inside the htdocs, and follow the instructions.
#lobatan
thanks for the respond....man can you be my mentor? please inbox me your contact via next2design@gmail.com .... I will as well learned WAMP.... smiley
Re: Help - How To Use XAMPP? by bedfordng(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
3RNEST:

you can try wamp too. Make use of google to get more details about xamp offline wordpress development
Re: Help - How To Use XAMPP? by 3RNEST(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
bedfordng:
you can try wamp too. Make use of google to get more details about xamp offline wordpress development
WAMPP is coool but the cmd is confusing me...how can I memorize all the command within 3 days...
Re: Help - How To Use XAMPP? by bedfordng(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
3RNEST:

WAMPP is coool but the cmd is confusing me...how can I memorize all the command within 3 days...
you don't need to memorize, just make use of the software directly to connect the wordpress and carry out the design activities
Re: Help - How To Use XAMPP? by 3RNEST(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2016
bedfordng:
you don't need to memorize, just make use of the software directly to connect the wordpress and carry out the design activities
haven issue instslling WAMPP...pls give me steps

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!! Body { Margin-right;} Doesnt Work!!!.. / Checkout World Richest Man, Bill Gate Riding On Keke Napep - Photos / Create Your Website/app Just 3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.