Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

GNLD Tre En En For Sale At A Discounted Price. Contact Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / GNLD Tre En En For Sale At A Discounted Price. Contact Me. (3310 Views)

Tre-en-en For Sale / Gnld Tre-en-en / Super Cheap GNLD Tre-en-en Capsules For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GNLD Tre En En For Sale At A Discounted Price. Contact Me. by drunkpunk(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hello house... Please I have a food supplement for sale, its called Tre en en. A product of GNLD.Tre en-en is a natural food (nutritional) supplement which contains natural Grain concentrates providing the complete lipid and sterol profile of Rice bran, wheat and soya-bean which is high in Fibre materials thus feeding the cells and removing wastes from the cell. The importance of TRE-EN-EN are;
-It builds and repairs the body cells against external (toxic) harmful materials/substances/chemicals in the environment which goes into the body causing cancer, respiratory diseases (asthma, pneumonia) and other forms of diseases at a later stage.

-It purifies the blood from toxins which cause pimples/acne, boil, chicken-pus and other forms of diseases of the blood

-It boost the immune system against diseases and any form of infection making the body free from sickness

-It corrects hormonal imbalance which causes irregular menstruation, menstrual pain and other imbalances in the body

-It boosts sexual performance by allowing the body cells active enough for sexual activities thus eliminating any toxin that will want to cause fatigue or quick ejaculation

-It allows nutrients to come into the cell freely and wastes to come out freely thus allowing proper functioning of the organs of d body

-It helps in proper functioning of the heart thus removing Bad Cholesterol and fat from the veins and arteries, preventing heart diseases such as hypertension, atherosclerosis, heart enlargement and any form of heart diseases.

-It allows the nerves to be calm thus aiding sound sleep

-It helps in the removal of UN-wanted substances and waste products from the intestine thus controlling constipation.

-It moderates or normalize high level sugar in the body by aiding more insulin production

-It helps to remove toxins in every joints of d body bone thus preventing further stages of arthritis

-It helps lactating mothers produce more milk for their babies and so also allows the removal of waste from just Delivered pregnant woman.

-It boost mental power by removing bad fats or waste from the vessels of the brain which prevented proper blood,nutrients and oxygen circulation

IF YOU WANT OR CHOOSE A HEALTHY LIFE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, CHOOSE TRE-EN-EN
CONTACT ME ON - 08033170403: Mr Chike. 120 capsules per bottle. I'd sell at N5500. If I'm to supply you around Lagos, you'd just pay an extra N500 for delivery.
Thanks in advance for your patronage Nairalanders...
Re: GNLD Tre En En For Sale At A Discounted Price. Contact Me. by Heritagebest(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
When will you stop hawking product,like pure water sellers? Be wise! Any business that makes you buy and sale product @ you own disadvantage is not a good business but a time and destiny waster.
Re: GNLD Tre En En For Sale At A Discounted Price. Contact Me. by drunkpunk(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2017
Still available...
Re: GNLD Tre En En For Sale At A Discounted Price. Contact Me. by ifnyioj22(m): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
How much is vita guard/square?
Re: GNLD Tre En En For Sale At A Discounted Price. Contact Me. by drunkpunk(m): 2:49am On Jul 20, 2017
ifnyioj22:
How much is vita guard/square?
I don't have that. I have just Tre en en. Thanks
Re: GNLD Tre En En For Sale At A Discounted Price. Contact Me. by drunkpunk(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Still available. Please the date of initial publication of this advertisement happens to be June 2016. There is a slight change in the price now. Please take note. Thanks for your understanding and continued patronage
Re: GNLD Tre En En For Sale At A Discounted Price. Contact Me. by drunkpunk(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2017
Still taking orders. Last batch available... Few packs left
Re: GNLD Tre En En For Sale At A Discounted Price. Contact Me. by drunkpunk(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Fresh orders... Holla on whatsapp if you're interested. Thanks...
Re: GNLD Tre En En For Sale At A Discounted Price. Contact Me. by drunkpunk(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Thanks for patronizing... Keep the orders coming in...
Re: GNLD Tre En En For Sale At A Discounted Price. Contact Me. by drunkpunk(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Thanks for your continued patronage...
Re: GNLD Tre En En For Sale At A Discounted Price. Contact Me. by drunkpunk(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Still available everyone. Thanks for patronizing...
Re: GNLD Tre En En For Sale At A Discounted Price. Contact Me. by 1stladyl(f): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Is Tre En En still available and how much is it?

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Underutilized Pineapple Peels To The Body / When Are They Resuming The Selling Of Nicosan? / Nigerians Should Stop Eating Rice, It Is Poisonous: Audu Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.