Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Become Multimillionaire By Invest Your Money On Poultry Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Become Multimillionaire By Invest Your Money On Poultry Farming (23268 Views)

Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business / We Help People Set Up A Poultry Farm, We Also Give Imformation On Poultry Busi' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become Multimillionaire By Invest Your Money On Poultry Farming by poultryman(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2009
DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN BE COME MILLIONAIRE WITH THE LITTLE MONEY YOU
I BET YOU JUST COME TO OUR OFFICE FOR THE WHOLE DETAILS, OR CALL THIS NUMBER,08052494094,, 09032912739...

IF YOU HAVE 1, 000,000 YOU CAN GET 5MILLION AFTER ONE AND HALF YEAR IF YOU INVEST THIS ON POULTRY,

HELLO EVERY BODY I AM VERY HAPPY TO EVERY ONE
THAT REPLYS TO MY MAIL CONCERNING POULTRY FARMING, I GOT ABOUT 318 MAIL  I DON'T KNOW HOW AM GOING TO REPLY TO EVERY BODY  AT THE SAME TIME, PLS IF I HAVE NOT REPLIED TO YOUR MAIL HOLD ON TO ME I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY THAT IS WHY, BUT I WILL TRY AND REPLY TO EVERY BODY WITIN 48HOURS ,

IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INTRODUCE TO POULTRY BUSINESS B4 PLS I'M USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT YOU STILL HAVE CHANCE TO INVEST YOUR MONEY ON POULTRY FARMING, WILL CAN SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED , FROM OVERSEA AND NIGERIA  ALL YOU NEED IS MONEY AND YOU SHOULD BE FAITHFUL MAY GOD BLESS YOU,

Re: Become Multimillionaire By Invest Your Money On Poultry Farming by fecod: 6:54am On Sep 04, 2009
Need feed for your livestock, then get in touch
Re: Become Multimillionaire By Invest Your Money On Poultry Farming by ayodele123(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2010
It is not realistic to invest N500k in poultry and realise N5million within 18 months.
it is practically not possible.
i understand the business and though it is lucrative,it is a high risk business as well.
it is not a get-rich-quick business that you can put N1.00 in it and realize N5.00 next week.
there are a lot of constraints in the business that can only be overcome by knowledge,not just the money.
If one invests in it because he has the money or attracted by earnings potentialities of the business but without having the right details of how to set up and run it profitably,such a person will burn his fingers.
The picture above indicates overcrowding which is a serious error.Too many chickens within the chicken house will result to higher mortality rates,higher incidence of,and spread of diseases and poor development.
There is money to be made in poultry business in Nigeria because the market is large and the demand for eggs is inelastic.
It is one of the most viable small businesses anyone can venture into to make a living or as a hobby
For free details visit www.johnayodele.
Re: Become Multimillionaire By Invest Your Money On Poultry Farming by jamace(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2010
@Ayodele123

Thanks for the rich information contained in your blog.
Re: Become Multimillionaire By Invest Your Money On Poultry Farming by ronkyzee1: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2010
I happen to be in poultry business and like someone else had said it is a high risk area with no support from govt.The message did not specify what area of the business he was promoting.It could be broiler as that is what is shown in the picture or layers or feedmilling.In addition people should be told the truth that you cannot import either Parent stock or pullets or is referencebeing made to feed concentrates which must be mixed with local grains.
The point being made is that investors shuold be put into the right picture before they invest.
A propective farmer will spend a lot of money on land infrasucture which he will not recover in the first three years of operation
Re: Become Multimillionaire By Invest Your Money On Poultry Farming by ultrazone2(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2012
mm
Re: Become Multimillionaire By Invest Your Money On Poultry Farming by Farmafric(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
Newly built poultry farm located along Ajah - Epe
road in Lagos is up for sale. Located in two plots
of land with perimeter fence. The poultry
building is newly constructed. The birds are into
five months of lay with good output. The battery
cages were imported from israel. Generator, farm
house and bore hole. The owner is relocating.
Land is backed with government papers. Their
are other farm close by and located close to the
new lagos airport!!!
Price: N8.2 million
Call: 08099515923
Email: adoyipaul@yahoo.com

(Farmafric)
Re: Become Multimillionaire By Invest Your Money On Poultry Farming by ultrazone(m): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2014
If you need to empower yourself in fish and poultry farming free, I suggest you take a look at my signature.
Re: Become Multimillionaire By Invest Your Money On Poultry Farming by abhim: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
There are broilers for sale weight range from 3kg - 4.5kg. Price range from 2.5k - 3.5k, located at agbado, kola area please call 08028125918 [color=#006600][/color]thanks
Re: Become Multimillionaire By Invest Your Money On Poultry Farming by VeeWang(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=poultryman post=4470533]
If there have some one need the layers chicken cage, please contact me.
We are a layer chicken cage manufacture from China. And can transport the cage to Nigeria. Our cage has automatic watering system and galvanized surface.
More details please found me on whats app: +86 150 2877 2103
Name: Vee.Wang
Email: ivmeshmachine@foxmail.com
Web: http://www.xinhaiwiremesh.com

Re: Become Multimillionaire By Invest Your Money On Poultry Farming by ultrazone(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland / Home Garden / Super gene and Tenera sprouted palm nuts seedlings is available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.