Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

My Best App So Far - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Best App So Far (2229 Views)

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Best App For Hiding p0rn On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best App So Far by Crystalom3(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
I have been trying lots of apps on my phone and I have deleted many that I thought are irrelevant but so far Es File Explorer has stood the test of time. I Have been using this app for more than 5 months now and it is the longest time I have an app that is not a system app and I don't think I will ever uninstall it ever. The app is simply amazing as it has many features are they are absolutely free without ads. To me anybody that loves order and an organise phone should go for this app. It has video player, image viewer, music player, ftp transfer, you can link to your cloud storage, and I cannot even begin to list them all you need to see for yourself!

I think I should add moon+ reader also cos the reader is just eh awesome!

You can also tell us your best app with reasons o!
Re: My Best App So Far by waleyp(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Can it dispense cash?

1 Like

Re: My Best App So Far by kingDELE(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Es file explorer is dope.

But UC Browser should be my best. Because it is everything to my phone.
Re: My Best App So Far by Viktor1983(m): 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hard for me to make a choice..
I got a lot of apps that I can't do without.

•WPS office allows me view and create .xls, .doc. and .PDF files

•Es explorer is a great app, op has mentioned it's benefits.

•parallel space allows me have two versions of the same app on my phone eg helps when u have a dual sim phone and need to use WhatsApp with both lines.

• Notifly allows u reply a chat or tweet on WhatsApp, hangouts, Twitter, Skype, messenger when you are on another app without leaving that app, there a whole lot of great apps but these ones are the best.
Re: My Best App So Far by Lexusgs430: 1:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Viktor1983:

•Es explorer is a great app, op has mentioned it's benefits.

•parallel space allows me have two versions of the same app on my phone eg helps when u have a dual sim phone and need to use WhatsApp with both lines.

• Notifly allows u reply a chat or tweet on WhatsApp, hangouts, Twitter, Skype, messenger when you are on another app without leaving that app, there a whole lot of great apps but these ones are the best.

The problem with notifly is, app support is very limited.
Re: My Best App So Far by ESheriff1(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Crystalom3:
I have been trying lots of apps on my phone and I have deleted many that I thought are irrelevant but so far Es File Explorer has stood the test of time. I Have been using this app for more than 5 months now and it is the longest time I have an app that is not a system app and I don't think I will ever uninstall it ever. The app is simply amazing as it has many features are they are absolutely free without ads. To me anybody that loves order and an organise phone should go for this app. It has video player, image viewer, music player, ftp transfer, you can link to your cloud storage, and I cannot even begin to list them all you need to see for yourself!

You can also tell us your best app with reasons o!
First: Sygic Map: Mehn for me this map beats the overemphasized Google map because I can still navigate my way round a place without any time limitation even when I'm in an underground basement as the map is largely offline.

Second: Adobe Acrobat
•WPS
•WORD
•RAR

i mean doing stuff will be suicidal without this apps.
Re: My Best App So Far by Crystalom3(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2016
waleyp:
Can it dispense cash?
have an app that can do that? shocked please share grin
Re: My Best App So Far by Crystalom3(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2016
Viktor1983:

•Es explorer is a great app, op has mentioned it's benefits
I'd agree with WPS but it crashes often especially when am trying to create a document but it's my favorite pdf reader
Re: My Best App So Far by Viktor1983(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Crystalom3:
I'd agree with WPS but it crashes often especially when am trying to create a document but it's my favorite pdf reader

I haven't noticed any issues with it, my apps are on auto-update via the playstore..
never had issues with wps.

Lexusgs430:

The problem with notifly is, app support is very limited.

yea you are right on that one..
I even have to turn it on every time I turn on or restart my phone , but it's worth it sha..
I believe with future updates those bugs will be fixed.
Re: My Best App So Far by Lexusgs430: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
Viktor1983:

I haven't noticed any issues with it, my apps are on auto-update via the playstore..
never had issues with wps.

yea you are right on that one..
I even have to turn it on every time I turn on or restart my phone , but it's worth it sha..
I believe with future updates those bugs will be fixed.

You are right on both observations. I have it installed, hoping future updates would pack a punch.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SAVE 3,000 Off The Techno CX Air / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime Or Camon Cm, Which Should I Opt For? / How To Install PS4 Emulator On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.