Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

The Last Sermon Of The Holy Prophet Muhammed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Last Sermon Of The Holy Prophet Muhammed (777 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys / Last Sermon Of The Holy Prophet*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Sermon Of The Holy Prophet Muhammed by OYOGREAT(m): 1:36am On Jun 24, 2016
[b]THE LAST SERMON OF THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED.

THIS SERMON WAS DELIVERED ON THE NINTH DAY OF DHUL-HIJJAH 10 AD IN THE URANAH VALLEY OF MOUNT ARRAFAT

*"O people, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether, after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.*

*O people, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as sacred, so regard the life and property of every muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (interest). Therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived.*

*Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in things, so beware of following him in small things.*

*O people, it is true that you have the right with regards to your woman, but they also have rights over you. If they abide by your rights then to them belong the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it approve, as well as never commit adultery.*

*O people, listen to me in earnest, worship ALLAH, say your five time daily prayers (salat) fast during the month of ramadan, and give your wealth in zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to. You know that every muslim is the brother of another muslim. YOU ARE ALL EQUAL.. Nobody has superiority over another except by piety and good action.*

*Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer for your deeds. O beware, do not stray from the part of righteousness after I am gone.*

*O people, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore people, understand my word, which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my SUNNAH and if you follow these you will not go astray.*

*All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again, and may the last understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness O ALLAH, that I have conveyed your message to your people"*

*If you are lucky to recieve this message, pls give it widest publicity*[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Last Sermon Of The Holy Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Annunaki:
Using the word 'holy' and "prophet" mohamed in one sentence is really an oxymoron cause there was nothing holy about the evil vermin.

When will you leave this shameful act of yours? You've bern disgraced so many times on this forum, but you've refused to be sensible, smh.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Sermon Of The Holy Prophet Muhammed by Annunaki(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

When will you leave this shameful act of yours? You've bern disgraced so many times on this forum, but you've refused to be sensible, smh.

Who disgraced you I stand tall and proud of every single contribution I have made on this forum. cool
Re: The Last Sermon Of The Holy Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Annunaki:

Who disgraced you I stand tall and proud of every single contribution I have made on this forum. cool

Self deceit and denial aint healthy at all.
Re: The Last Sermon Of The Holy Prophet Muhammed by OYOGREAT(m): 4:07am On Aug 14, 2016
Rejoinder to the Holy Prophet Mohammed Is a Terrorist by Annunaki

Don’t underestimate me because I’m quiet. I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and observe more than you know. My patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
I don’t know what is really wrong with you by saying that the Holy Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) is the first terrorist in the world. But I understand that you know nothing about the Holy Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) that was why you tag him unlawful name.
George Bernard Show, a Non-Muslim said and I quote “Mohammad must be call the saviour of the humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much-needed peace and happiness”. (The Genuine Islam, Singapore, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1938)
I’ve checked most of your posts they’re basically on religious antagonism. In the first instance, is it necessary for you to make comment on another person’s post at all, not to talk of bad comments? Instead of posting valuable articles that can benefit Nairalanders, you’re wasting your time posting and making abusive comments all over the forum.
You should never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up. Notwithstanding, “If you can’t be a good pencil to write someone’s happiness, then try to be a nice eraser to remove their sadness.” Solving someone else problems make you happy as you’re succeeded in solving it.
I know that you could never do this because you lack some attributes and qualities which money can’t buy such as manners, morals, respect, character, common sense, trust, patience, class, integrity, and love that can make you help others.
I’m glad I met everyone in my life even you. The good and the bad, the good make me thankful but the bad make me learn my lesson. The way you behave seems as you don’t understand life you’re just walking blindly in it. You don’t understand faith you’re just hiding under the pretext of religion. You don’t understand yourself you’re just living aimlessly.
I don’t feel bad if someone rejects me or ignore me. People usually reject and ignore expensive things because they can’t afford them. That was why I wasn’t surprised when I saw in your post that you left Islam for Christianity.
You really knew that Islam is a gold and you can’t afford gold, so you are not worthy of being a Muslim, that was why you’re trying to find alternative. I say alternative because I know that you can never be contented therefore, you will soon leave Christianity for another religion.
I would have remained silent but I know that you’re not alone in this senseless and sinful acts. All around the world a quiet rage is building against the assault on our basic human and religious values. More so ever than in the history of mankind the concern and patience of all the world Muslims are being tested, tried and attacked by the group of Christianity that are hell bent on world domination and destruction of freedom for humanity.
They claim to be the saviour of the world but they can never be. Because they only shout the whole world for Christ, even Muslims believe Jesus more than them. Their behaviours refute their action that is why I refuse to remain silent.

Re: The Last Sermon Of The Holy Prophet Muhammed by sathel(m): 5:16am On Aug 14, 2016
Islam is a nice religion
Re: The Last Sermon Of The Holy Prophet Muhammed by true2god: 6:07am On Aug 14, 2016
OYOGREAT:
Rejoinder to the Holy Prophet Mohammed Is a Terrorist by Annunaki

Don’t underestimate me because I’m quiet. I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and observe more than you know. My patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
I don’t know what is really wrong with you by saying that the Holy Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) is the first terrorist in the world. But I understand that you know nothing about the Holy Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) that was why you tag him unlawful name.
George Bernard Show, a Non-Muslim said and I quote “Mohammad must be call the saviour of the humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much-needed peace and happiness”. (The Genuine Islam, Singapore, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1938)
I’ve checked most of your posts they’re basically on religious antagonism. In the first instance, is it necessary for you to make comment on another person’s post at all, not to talk of bad comments? Instead of posting valuable articles that can benefit Nairalanders, you’re wasting your time posting and making abusive comments all over the forum.
You should never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up. Notwithstanding, “If you can’t be a good pencil to write someone’s happiness, then try to be a nice eraser to remove their sadness.” Solving someone else problems make you happy as you’re succeeded in solving it.
I know that you could never do this because you lack some attributes and qualities which money can’t buy such as manners, morals, respect, character, common sense, trust, patience, class, integrity, and love that can make you help others.
I’m glad I met everyone in my life even you. The good and the bad, the good make me thankful but the bad make me learn my lesson. The way you behave seems as you don’t understand life you’re just walking blindly in it. You don’t understand faith you’re just hiding under the pretext of religion. You don’t understand yourself you’re just living aimlessly.
I don’t feel bad if someone rejects me or ignore me. People usually reject and ignore expensive things because they can’t afford them. That was why I wasn’t surprised when I saw in your post that you left Islam for Christianity.
You really knew that Islam is a gold and you can’t afford gold, so you are not worthy of being a Muslim, that was why you’re trying to find alternative. I say alternative because I know that you can never be contented therefore, you will soon leave Christianity for another religion.
I would have remained silent but I know that you’re not alone in this senseless and sinful acts. All around the world a quiet rage is building against the assault on our basic human and religious values. More so ever than in the history of mankind the concern and patience of all the world Muslims are being tested, tried and attacked by the group of Christianity that are hell bent on world domination and destruction of freedom for humanity.
They claim to be the saviour of the world but they can never be. Because they only shout the whole world for Christ, even Muslims believe Jesus more than them. Their behaviours refute their action that is why I refuse to remain silent.
Winston Churchill on Islam:

“ How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.

The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.

(1) (Reply)

Must I Go To Church Every Sunday? / ‘My Sister Prays Die, Die Every Night For Hours On End’ / Differences Between Islam And Christianity,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.