Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

15 Simple Tips And Tricks To Succeed In The EFCC Screening Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 15 Simple Tips And Tricks To Succeed In The EFCC Screening Exercise (861 Views)

Efcc Screening Pls May I Know What I Might Face / EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here / Efcc Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Simple Tips And Tricks To Succeed In The EFCC Screening Exercise by meridian24: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2016
15 Simple tips and tricks to Succeed in the EFCC Screening Exercise

1. Be Relaxed but do not loose your consciousness. Always remember what you are there for.

2. Avoid unnecessary panic and fright. Just keep your nerves down

3. Pay close attention to things happening around.

4. Be smart: Think ahead of others by giraffing how your colleague’s screening is done when it not your turn. This will enable you to know the kind of encounter you might be facing.

5. If the weather is hot, grab an ice cream or a bottle of soda to cool off.

Read more on this Visit http://www.meridian24.com/latest-news-on-efcc-recruitment-exercise-update-on-efcc-recruitment-exercise/

6. Keep your affairs in order: Make sure you dont drink or take any outlawed drugs.

7. Have Confidence: Believe you are better than your peers but dont be easily carried away. All you have do is develop high self esteem.

8. Be motivated!!! Just do your best and get out the venue.

9. Don’t give room for excuses.

10. Focus on what you are there for. We ban you from admiring those pretty girls that might come around (men) then for ladies dont search for husband there.

11. Eat well before going for the screening

12. Keep to time.

13. Have 8 hour sleep a night preceding the date of the screening.

14. Please appear decent. If you have tattoos in your body then you better forget about the screening

15. Finally put God first !!!

These are the Updates on EFCC Recruitment Exercise. Please share this post on different social media platform so that your friends and colleagues will be properly informed.

Read Also: How to avoid being scammed in N-Power registration and recruitment
Re: 15 Simple Tips And Tricks To Succeed In The EFCC Screening Exercise by koded3: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Nice one
Re: 15 Simple Tips And Tricks To Succeed In The EFCC Screening Exercise by nickyblaze(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
did they send text to those they want to come for there exams
Re: 15 Simple Tips And Tricks To Succeed In The EFCC Screening Exercise by mondaybmd: 12:31am On Jun 25, 2016
yes I have seen my text please who knows there nature of exams? mine is tomorrow by 2pm

(1) (Reply)

Finance Manager At A Leading Logistics Firm / Can I Have Your Attention Please.... / Ongoing Recruitment At Etisalat Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.