Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

See What OAU New VC Ayobami Salami Wrote On His First Day In Office - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What OAU New VC Ayobami Salami Wrote On His First Day In Office (20779 Views)

Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard / Ayobami Taofeek Salami Is OAU Vice-Chancellor Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What OAU New VC Ayobami Salami Wrote On His First Day In Office by greatwab19(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2016
Interesting speech but I'm nt sure he wrote this speech himself unless they r deceiving themselves cos NASU/SSANU did nt allow the inauguration of the new VC to hold yesterday infact they didn't allow prof Omole to enter the campus since the protest started, they r still standing on the point that Prof. Salami can nt be the VC this time. So the battle has nt bn won by the governing council/mgt. Only God can intervene. [/quote] that the fact about the current situation on ground, when u don't know anything about oau people just assume one angel can come from no where to act other wise, I belief God will grant nasu and Nigerian workers justice.
Re: See What OAU New VC Ayobami Salami Wrote On His First Day In Office by EYIMICHAEL(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2016
Orlaoluwayimika:
I TOT d GOVERNING COUNCiL said it is yet 2 appoint a new VC cos dre is a court case in progress... NIGErians been deceivin demselves since 1800... However I wish Prof. Salami a successful tenure and I pray his' is bta dan d last admin

You will be the first to shower him with thunderous abuse.
Re: See What OAU New VC Ayobami Salami Wrote On His First Day In Office by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2016
OAU and aluta are like Fayose and ponmo
Re: See What OAU New VC Ayobami Salami Wrote On His First Day In Office by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2016
OAU and aluta are like Fayose and ponmo
Re: See What OAU New VC Ayobami Salami Wrote On His First Day In Office by ManTiger(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2016
When I heard that the former VC was Omole, I laughed!

Does the name Prof. Wale Omole rings bell?
Re: See What OAU New VC Ayobami Salami Wrote On His First Day In Office by gformula: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2016
Fantastic piece... A new dawn in Ile Ife, a new dawn in OAU, a new dawn in the whole of Western Region our light will shine brightly again and we shall become a model region to other regions. Yoruba leads and others follow... God bless Oduduwa Nation...
Re: See What OAU New VC Ayobami Salami Wrote On His First Day In Office by junta007(f): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Okay
Re: See What OAU New VC Ayobami Salami Wrote On His First Day In Office by tayo200(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
ok
Re: See What OAU New VC Ayobami Salami Wrote On His First Day In Office by onyxo76(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
A vc that the visitor to the university is yet to announce. Okay o, we are in for a long hurl with this new vc.
Re: See What OAU New VC Ayobami Salami Wrote On His First Day In Office by amokemi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Congratulations Prof Salami. Lagelu Grammar School Old boys are proud of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years / FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! / JAMB 2017 UTME 15th May - Live Update -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.