Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

He Loves You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Loves You (515 Views)

Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' / Hell Exists Because God Loves You / Atheists!!! God Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Loves You by Helovesyou: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2016
When we have someone that loves us and can sacrifice even His only begotten son for the redemption of our sins (john 3:16),then we have no reason/reasons not to follow Him or serve Him.

Jesus did all for us at the cross, we implore that we give our lives totally unto Him in appreciation of this great sacrifice.

God bless you.

You can pls send us a mail for any questions, but our concerns is for you to know Him (Jesus) now before it is too late.

HOW TO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS..Say this prayers

Lord Jesus, I accept you into my life today, pls come in to my life. I believe you are my Savior. Forgive me all my sins. Thank you for saving me. Amen.

A big congratulations if you have just done this. You can start fellowshipping in any of the believing Church nearer to you as God's direct.

Our best regards
Re: He Loves You by Helovesyou: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Helovesyou:
When we have someone that loves us and can sacrifice even His only begotten son for the redemption of our sins (john 3:16),then we have no reason/reasons not to follow Him or serve Him.

Jesus did all for us at the cross, we implore that we give our lives totally unto Him in appreciation of this great sacrifice.

God bless you.

I doubt if any of us can sacrifice our lifes for our children but Jesus did for all....His love for us can not be quantify.

You can pls send us a mail for any questions, but our concerns is for you to know Him (Jesus) now before it is too late.

Lord Jesus, I accept you into my life today, pls come in to my life. I believe you are my Savior. Forgive me all my sins. Thank you for saving me. Amen.

A big congratulations if you have just done this. You can start fellowshipping in any of the believing Church nearer to you as God's direct.

Our best regards

Re: He Loves You by hopefulLandlord: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
a Jew died for my sins? lol

who send am?
Re: He Loves You by hopefulLandlord: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Helovesyou:

hehehehe so tell me the "sacrifice" since he rose up according to your book and ascended to heaven, sacrifice usually involves loss with no hope of gaining it back

There was no "sacrifice" he simply borrowed us Christ

God bless you.

Lmao, your mail is right here

Our best regards

better accept Vishnu, he sent his son Krishna bro

1 Like

Re: He Loves You by Helovesyou: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

hehehehe so tell me the "sacrifice" since he rose up according to your book and ascended to heaven, sacrifice usually involves loss with no hope of gaining it back

There was no "sacrifice" he simply borrowed us Christ

Lmao, your mail is right here

better accept Vishnu, he sent his son Krishna bro

Hello bro, I don't want to join issues or any form of argument. Our mission is for you to receive Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour because that is who He is. You are bless sir. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be My Friend? / Prayers For Money And Financial Freedom With Bible Scriptures To Up Your Faith / Pastor Accuse Pregnant Wife Of Low TITHE And Low Congregation,Send Her Packing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.