Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

April Joju Falls In Love With Banky W: Surprised? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / April Joju Falls In Love With Banky W: Surprised? (571 Views)

April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" / 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Joju Falls In Love With Banky W: Surprised? by donmayorgroup(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Did you remember April Joju, the budding Nollywood actress who was a victim of assault by her younger brother?

Did you also not remember that her younger brother had beaten the hell out of her...for asking him to do the dishes...Lol!

Read it Here>>>

Following her recent revelations over the week, the young lady has fallen for the most eligible bachelor in Nigeria...Banky Wellington!

April, referring to herself as a freelance reporter(then) had disclosed how sometime in 2009, she was opportuned to interview Banky W. 

According to her, then as a student, after the interview, Banky W had asked her what she wanted to be life, but being so young, she could not give an immediate answer.

"Then i dint have an idea cos i dint know what life had for me. He said, i think u'll be great. I just smiled and said thank you. I' like to meet @bankywellington again to give an answer"

Those are her words.
http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/06/april-joju-falls-in-love-with-banky-w.html?m=1
Re: April Joju Falls In Love With Banky W: Surprised? by cruzita(f): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2016
don't mess with my HEADIES man

he is married
Re: April Joju Falls In Love With Banky W: Surprised? by FreeWorld23: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: April Joju Falls In Love With Banky W: Surprised? by khaykay15(f): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2016
ok
Most females in Nigeria be like..lolz

Re: April Joju Falls In Love With Banky W: Surprised? by obinnashady(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Guy go marry na make all these drama end na
And make ur head reduce too cos na konji full for that head
Re: April Joju Falls In Love With Banky W: Surprised? by olatunjithomas(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2016
cruzita:
don't mess with my HEADIES man

he is married
haha now,who is he married to? were you also aspiring to....... ?

(1) (Reply)

Humblesmith Lands First Endorsement Deal / D’banj Finally Talks About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow / Ace Fashion Designer YOMI CASUAL Opens His Show At The Africa Fashion Week 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.