Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Consulting Capable - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Consulting Capable (971 Views)

Capable Voluntary Moderators Needed On My Forum # Apply While offer last / For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test / Consulting Capable Aptitude Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consulting Capable by flozzy(f): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2006
Fellow nairalander.

Please i need to know about this consulting firm CONSULTING CAPABLE, i was send a letter by them and the test will come up on 16th of Decemember 2006,at Abuja
Re: Consulting Capable by amachiks(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2006
plz can someone tell me how he/she got the invitation. I applied but I have not recieved any invitation till now.
Re: Consulting Capable by flozzy(f): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2006
it was through my email address
Re: Consulting Capable by NKIRUcece(f): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2006
Pls i need their address and also their email address am just hearing it for the first time. Pls help!!
Re: Consulting Capable by 1forall: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2006
Hello all, will you embark on a trip that is sure to cost you at least N10,000 without knowing who youre going to see in this day nigeria? I got the IV too and Ive noticed that several Nairaland users got it also, and the variety of disciplines studied is wide meen.

I suggest we all who have received invitations reply to the sending address with copies of our IVs asking for more information about the consultants/client(s)/vacancies because their website is not very informative really and I don't think there should be secrecy since theyre inviting so many people.

Thats how we received IVs from Intercontinental and the test ended a disaster. Did u hear of the ecobank test lately too? I live in Lagos and the thought of going all the way to abuja for a test being held by a company that refuses to give more information is not comforting. At least Intercontinental had centers over the country. I asked someone I know who says his house is not far from Garki and he doesnt know what/where GSS is so, lets act like the smart graduates we are and ask for information. Its our right!

If theyre sponsored by a company that can afford to reimburse successful applicants only then maybe they should be easily disposed to conducting their test in Lagos since there will definitely be more applicants resident in Lagos (we all know Lagos na baba for population). But they sound genuine and so they shouldnt resist giving more info if they have nothing to hide, Abuja is far o!
Re: Consulting Capable by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2006
well people
i got the same invitation i stay in ph
i have written them to tell me what they are into
what company do they represent

how come every body is coming to abuja cos it would turn to intercontinental show again ,

coming to abuja renting a hotel the cost is enormous i need to know why i must come

yet no reply

i just wish /hope fraud is not involve cos if it is i would sue the hell and follow it up with my last funds
Re: Consulting Capable by Ayodemejid: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2006
The address is very correct i finished from that secondary school just that i dont know what those people are into and i cant remember when i even applied for the job. Less keep our finger cross.
Re: Consulting Capable by dakinola: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2006
hey guys gss garki is along festival road,its real but as for the the firm i no know

(1) (Reply)

Bat Interview / People Prime: How Far? / Elion Airseal Ltd Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.