Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

My Experience As A Welder - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Experience As A Welder (382 Views)

My Experience As A Welder By Sirlegendy / My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate / My Experience As A Welder (complete Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience As A Welder by Sirlegendy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Episode 1..

I was still in jss3 when i notice that there is one man that is working opposite our house, i dunno what the work is called untill i ask my friend which i was told the name
i have begin to like the work so i told my daddyMr Daniel Usman Onojaabout it,
aygist.com
first he decline and said i want to go there and start playing because my friends are there
i kept on disturbing him till he made up his mind and see as a good idea.so one morning he prepared for farm and ask me to follow him that he will take me to the owner of the shopMr Monday Ainoko
we came to his place and my father discuss it with him that he will like his son to be learning work at your place which he didnt argue but he says if only i will be willing to stay
that same day i start work but was feeling shy cuz i have not done anything like read more @ http://aygist.com

(1) (Reply)

Why We Have RECESSION / Poetry Of Hope / CROSSROADS (short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.