Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos (30233 Views)

Paul O Okoye's 51st Birthday: Omotala, Banky W, D'banj Attend / Saidi Balogun Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Dapper Photos / Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos by miqos02(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
smiley
Re: Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos by Endougs(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mediapace:
Don't get you bro wink

Okay dance
Re: Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos by henrimoto(m): 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Xbabangida:
Alibaba was just fortunate. He had nothing spectacular to offer as far as comedy was concerned.
omode lon se e... you were still a breast Feeding baby when Alibaba was the number one comedian ...
Re: Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos by CeceNene(f): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sorry pple but that girl is not his grand daughter o, she is the daughter of MC Amanna Agu, hian
Re: Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos by kenoz(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
HBD
Re: Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos by dozymars(m): 2:10am On Jun 25, 2016
Xbabangida:
Alibaba was just fortunate. He had nothing spectacular to offer as far as comedy was concerned.

I guess you were not born during his prime time as a comedian. He was one of the pioneers of the comedy industry in Nigeria. Another was the late Danjuma.
Re: Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos by Jimi23(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2016
Happy. Birthday Sir.
Re: Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos by omogidi234(m): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Mediapace:
HBD see how baba show teeth like say he know say Lanicky go win Miss NL

I have seen this picture a couple of times. I think it should be from one of these East African Countries- Kenya, Uganda etc. Funny pic though.
Re: Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos by femi4: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2016
Xbabangida:
Ki lomode e mo
Re: Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2016
omogidi234:

I have seen this picture a couple of times. I think it should be from one of these East African Countries- Kenya, Uganda etc. Funny pic though.

Vote mimzy sir wink

Re: Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2016
henrimoto:
omode lon se e... you were still a breast Feeding baby when Alibaba was the number one comedian ...
femi4:
Ki lomode e mo
Lol.... These two brothers don mumu finish sha. What a life.
Re: Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos by femi4: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Xbabangida:

Lol.... These two brothers don mumu finish sha. What a life.
Omo irankiran

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India / Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children / Iyabo Ojo Dazzles In Gorgeous Owambe Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.