Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Photo Of The Day; Can You Use This Toilet? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of The Day; Can You Use This Toilet? (588 Views)

S/o Question Of The Day: Can You Marry Someone You Met On Facebook / Can You Use This Toilet? (photo) / Photo Of The Day; Ladies Can You Use This Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day; Can You Use This Toilet? by tutorbaze: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
This is a Public Toilet. Say The Truth, Would you use this kind of public toilet?

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/photo-of-day-can-you-use-this-toilet.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, r231

Re: Photo Of The Day; Can You Use This Toilet? by tutorbaze: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Photo Of The Day; Can You Use This Toilet? by Aphatech: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
If this is the only toilet in the world, Its better I dont p0o0o0!
Re: Photo Of The Day; Can You Use This Toilet? by youngest85(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
is still manageable 4 a guy dan a lady....

I wud love to stay in dat area nd see wen ladies come to poo
Re: Photo Of The Day; Can You Use This Toilet? by Likei(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Why not? every body get yansh, don't they?
Re: Photo Of The Day; Can You Use This Toilet? by nnachukz(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yes if I am putting on kaftan.
Re: Photo Of The Day; Can You Use This Toilet? by buharisbae(f): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
I'm very sure its located in Ibadan na dem mumu pass grin
Re: Photo Of The Day; Can You Use This Toilet? by koolet: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
As a man I can spit in it urinate in it, but excrete in it only when the public toilet is fully constructed (still under construction
Re: Photo Of The Day; Can You Use This Toilet? by orimsamsam(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
buharisbae:
I'm very sure its located in Ibadan na dem mumu pass grin
na ur village chief donate dat toilet for ur village.
Na eim community service be dat
Re: Photo Of The Day; Can You Use This Toilet? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
hell NO

(1) (Reply)

Malboro Cigarettes Needed. / The Funny Obituary Ever / Gcic Logo New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.