Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

You Dont Want To Miss This,i Swear!!!!!ict Guru On Twitter - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / You Dont Want To Miss This,i Swear!!!!!ict Guru On Twitter (554 Views)

CRYPTOGENE ICO - An ICO You Can't Afford To Miss / 46 Things About The World You Dont Know! / Top 5 Demons You Dont Want To Get Possessed By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Dont Want To Miss This,i Swear!!!!!ict Guru On Twitter by OlakunleNg: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Their is This guy on Twitter now he his smoking hot when it comes to ICT ,News, Informations,Latest Softwear in town,Just bring your ICT Problems and he would do justice to it.Let save the hype.just follow him on twitter @ICT_Jagaban and you will never regret following him.TAKE ME FOR MY WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout the Ultra-modern Science Laboratory Built by Chevron In Edo / Whatsapp Scheduler: Schedule Your Whatsapp Messages, Apk Download / Create Hotmail Account And Equally Get Access To Your MSN Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.