Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why is MTN so wicked? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why is MTN so wicked? (1077 Views)

Is MTN Bribing Subscribers To Get On Its 4G. / . / Is Mtn Lying About Their New Data Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why is MTN so wicked? by SirDavico(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
[b] The kind thunder that will

strike MTN ehn.....It's still doing US

navy press up.

Why is MTN this wicked? They

have billions in their accounts and

still they keep swindling innocent

people. People who struggle to

earn a living.

When ever I subscribe for a plan,

my line automatically stops

browsing! Like seriously? What

sort of Ojoro is this? Twice i've

subscribed to mtn 50MB + call

bonus for 1day @N50 and 100MB

+ call bonus for 3days @N100

respectively, and in every case I

was only able to load just one

lousy facebook page on Opera

mini. Then voila! MTN start

sending me godforsaken msgs

that I have exhausted my data.

What nonsense!

Hey MTN! Do yo hear me? MTN!! I

repeat, MTN!!!

How many times I call una?

The thunder that

will fire you, I repeat! The

thunder that will fire you!

It is still downloading santana!

#eMpTyheN

Nonsense! [/b]
Re: Why is MTN so wicked? by abdeiz(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
not an Mtn sympathizer but are you sure that there aren't any other apps that uses your data in the background cos I once had that problem of an app using my data in the background that sucked my data like a vampire.
Re: Why is MTN so wicked? by SirDavico(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
abdeiz:
not an Mtn sympathizer but are you sure that there aren't any other apps that uses your data in the background cos I once had that problem of an app using my data in the background that sucked my data like a vampire.

No, no. I'm 100% sure. I use a feature phone, not a smart phone. Feature phones don't support background apps running nau.
Re: Why is MTN so wicked? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
The thunder which'd fire MTN is still lost in translation in Babel.

OP sorry for the inconvenience. Once MTN mean you they'd make your life a living hell. It's a good thing you're here, there're some covert MTN agents who'd help you rectify the problem in a few hours to few days. Hopefully you might get compensated if you can prove your circumstance without a doubt.
Re: Why is MTN so wicked? by duval2: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
abdeiz:
Re: Why is MTN so wicked? by SirDavico(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
charix:
The thunder which'd fire MTN is still lost in translation in Babel.

OP sorry for the inconvenience. Once MTN mean you they'd make your life a living hell. It's a good thing you're here, there're some covert MTN agents who'd help you rectify the problem in a few hours to few days. Hopefully you might get compensated if you can prove your circumstance without a doubt.

Thanks bro. How do I contact them?
Re: Why is MTN so wicked? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
SirDavico:

Thanks bro. How do I contact them?
Since you're here on nairaland the agents would contact you either via mention or email. Exercise patience.
Re: Why is MTN so wicked? by SirDavico(m): 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
charix:

Since you're here on nairaland the agents would contact you either via mention or email. Exercise patience.

Thanks bro. They better use mention....no data to check my mails....i'm using free basics to post this...

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Finally Launches Video Calling For Everyone / WIN An Iphone 7. / How True Is This Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.