Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight (46384 Views)

Masquerades Invade Church Service In Anambra, One Killed, Many Injured / Happening Now, Heavy Gun Battle @ Igbo Olomu, Elepete, Isawo Ikorodu / ALERT!!! Bloody Battle In Igbo Olomu,isawo, Ikorodu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by Ofemmanu1: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
jegz25:
u r being delusional. Militants are they no criminals? Now they r turning 2 terrorists
What are you saying?
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by paddybrown(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmmmm dis 1 is strong
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by divineappo(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
FemiFimile:
These Libyan militant.

Only a fool will not know that all this attack started as soon as the Fulani reclaimed power. The Fulani have full control of military and can move freely to orchestrate attack in any region.

Either as Herdsmen, Libyans or Boko haram.
immediately buhari entered aso rock, dat was why he stopped all police and military checkpoint in nigeria (WHY WILL A FORMER MILITARY GENERAL REMOVE MILITARY CHECKPOINTS IN TIME OF INSURGENCY ? it doesnt make sense) after 2weeks, he said some checkpoint should resume, he actually allowed d major boko haram guys to freely escape out of borno(free passage), thereafter he began d war against d riff-raff boko boys(sacrificial lamb), d major ones had left to other regions(fulani herdsmen) buhari is a suspect, i swear

2 Likes

Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by divineappo(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sealeddeal:
This is definitely not an attack by Niger Delta militia. It maybe a deliberate destruction by Nigerian army. They want to blame Niger Delta militants.
pls! go to romance section

and u thought u made any sense

1 Like

Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by Charly68: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Chief Gani Adams & his group who could have been of good help has been ostracised politically ,now Jagaban over to you.
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by Fanyogoyogo: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
divineappo:
immediately buhari entered aso rock, dat was why he stopped all police and military checkpoint in nigeria (WHY WILL A FORMER MILITARY GENERAL REMOVE MILITARY CHECKPOINTS IN TIME OF INSURGENCY ? it doesnt make sense) after 2weeks, he said some checkpoint should resume, he actually allowed d major boko haram guys to freely escape out of borno(free passage), thereafter he began d war against d riff-raff boko boys(sacrificial lamb), d major ones had left to other regions(fulani herdsmen) buhari is a suspect, i swear

What's the difference between Biafran terrorists, Fulani terrorists and Boko haram terrorists?

Yorubas ronu. They see you succeeding, they hating so they plot to destroy your land.
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rip
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by saintdennis(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Agunechemba1:
The Fulani herdsmen from Libya has done it again. But due to the fact that it's their slave masters, they are now accusing militants that doesn't hurt a fly.

Militants only aim is to cripple the economy and not to kill. Yoruba emancipate yourselves from mental slavery this is 21st century.

Fulani herdsmen are responsible not innocent militants.

****And don't worry your loved ones will suffer the same fate.

These criminals came into my area around 12:05am 3weeks ago and fired no less than 20 rounds I started wondering if they killers abi robbers. They carted away property worth 400k+

But don't worry sha... may your most cherished loved ones be paid a visit by these 'innocent' militants soon. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by ikukundigbo1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
regrettable. RIP to the dead. security agencies need to stop making excuses and do their job. How can criminals go unchallenged for hours killing and maiming without police response? only when 50 persons had been killed did it occur to the police to bring the situation under control. Really sad.
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by olumalcolm(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=Agunechemba1 post=46894219]The Fulani herdsmen from Libya has done it again. But due to the fact that it's their slave masters, they are now accusing militants that doesn't hurt a fly.

Militants only aim is to cripple the economy and not to kill. Yoruba emancipate yourselves from mental slavery this is 21st century.

Fulani herdsmen are responsible not innocent militants. [/quote u r a fool for wat u jst said. pple living dere knw wats happening and u r here sayin trash. Omo ale
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by 9jatatafo(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Not funny at all
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
foooking ijaw thugs

all they know how to do is vandalise pipelines and terrorise civilains

the bastards were doing same in festac around 7th avenue

worthless, useless never do wells
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by chrischina(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Buhari, I said it before but you people think am joking, this man is the worst thing ever and old for nothing human believe me. Since the Yoruba and Hausa voted him in, life is just like joke to all Nigeria.
This man is
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Keep blaming Jonathan. Your dullardic illiterate President can't protect you, And you're here blaming someone else. Shame!
wen will u repent & drop all diz ya megalomaniacal prehistoric animalistic online mudslingin against ya daddy & presido?

Bubu matter go finish u one day oo!
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by banme1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Shut your dirty mouth.
Those lives are Yoruba people being killed by jealous hateful Biafran terrorists.
They know that Ogun and Lagos are the most active commercial/business hubs in Nigeria.
Apkabio started this...and we'll finish it.
so akpabio is now ur master. Continue to wail.

1 Like

Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by mikkypel(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
amakenny:
Did those militants come from Libya?

Those militants must have done some Maths: the SW is only region that is not yet disturbed by militants, so many SW people taunt, laugh and insult other regions who are disturbed by militancy apparantly informed by urge to reform Nigeria's failed political process ---- or break -up the country into more peaceable countries.

----- north was disturbed by militant Boko Haram who wants sharia territory or country governed with sharia criminal laws, after 12 northern states adopted sharia criminal laws.

southeast disturbed by IPOB and Janjaweeeeed soldiers who shoot IPOB.

SS disturbed by NDA and others plus Janjaweeeed soldiers who invaded and rape women in the SS.

Well, I kept quiet or even taunted the Jews when Hitler was killing the Jews, because I am not a Jew. After the Jews, they came after me; now who shall talk for me?

Tetanus is in your head, Northerners founded Boko boys, Niger delta founded NDA and they are busy disturbing their territory.. Must you bring your headache to the west side cuz you know its peaceful... You are starting your END
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by banme1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
oyb:
foooking ijaw thugs

all they know how to do is vandalise pipelines and terrorise civilains

the bastards were doing same in festac around 7th avenue

worthless, useless never do wells
tears like rain drop. Wailing in disguise. Ur brothers are killing themselves. And u are here accusing militants.
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by Deen77: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Where is OPC?

Lagos needs a vibrant vigilante like OPC, But my south West brothers ostracised and insulted them because their leaders were close with Jonathan, Now some miscreants are causing death and havoc. Go and beg OPC, because dullardeen (Buhari) can't protect you.

RIP to the dead.

The man made a lot of money, he is enjoying now.
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by dragunov: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Cyph98:

Can't you read or what exactly is your problem, the statement says armed militants mistook the landlords for law enforcement agents
why are you creating a conspiracy out of nothing, just why?
And what were armed militant doing on Yoruba soil? Gorilla monkey ass niggas. Muthafuqahs tryna heat up the West side. Bloody boombaclat criminals. Always looking up to crime for salvation. All Yoruba must take up arms and confront these cannibals. Muthafuqahz!
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by rothmas21(m): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
It's Really Disheartening. IGBO-OLOMU is where I reside. Presently, the Road, Shops, houses Is EMPTY.
My Landlord and all my neighbours vanished into thin air as soon as they saw large numbers of people evacuating. Na only me dey house right now....
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by Deen77: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ambode, where are your helicopters for Air surveillance, next time please buy good helicopters like MI28 or KA52 havoc with missile defense system and 24 hours operation.
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by Lilimax(f): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
White007:
There's something going on in the security aspect of Nigeria and many of us are taking it lightly.

With the appointment of Ibrahim Idris earlier this week as the new Inspector General of Police, the security apparatus of Nigeria now looks:

IG of Police - North
DG of DSS - North
Chief of Army Staff - North
NSA - North
Immigrations- North
Civil defence- North
Defence Minister- North
CG of Customs - North
CG of Prisons - North
Internal affairs Minister - North
EFCC Chairman- North
Defence Intelligence - North.

These positions being held by one section of the country at the same time cannot definitely be mere coincidence.

This is a pointer that something more sinister is in the offing, i suspect the government has a hand in this.

Nigerians open your eyes look beyond party politics, something dangerous is on the horizon.

1 Like

Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by somez(m): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oga ooooooo... It is not 50 persons but 5 haba.... Mind what you publish.
zeekeyboy:

http://africanspotlight.com/2016/06/24/50-killed-as-militants-invade-ikorodu/
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by somez(m): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oga ooooooo... It is not 50 persons but 5 haba.... Mind what you publish.
zeekeyboy:

http://africanspotlight.com/2016/06/24/50-killed-as-militants-invade-ikorodu/
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by dragunov: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
chrischina:
Buhari, I said it before but you people think am joking, this man is the worst thing ever and old for nothing human believe me. Since the Yoruba and Hausa voted him in, life is just like joke to all Nigeria.
This man is
Dude, do you think yo making sense? So Buhari organised ijaw/ ND criminals to attack people on Yoruba soil, right? I mean you have to drag the old dude into your miserable methodless madness?
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by Acidosis(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ogun state, and many parts of Lagos state are actually unsafe.

Ifo Local Government Area in Ogun state has more than 500,000 dwellers, and I'm 100% certain that the entire LGA has less than 300 Policemen.

Security is only for the rich. You can hardly drive for 5 minutes on the Island without meeting at least 2 Police posts. Meanwhile most of these streets are empty.

The situation is different in other areas. I can confirm that all the way from Berger, Lagos to Ifo in Ogun state (after Sango Otta) you cannot meet 3 Police posts. I'm talking about a journey of over 3 hours with more than 1million dwellers!

Buhari cannot protect anyone, not even himself. A man that failed to visit the Niger Delta over a simple threat from a single group can NEVER protect anyone. Those who have relatives in Ikorodu should immediately begin a plan for relocation.

Buhari cannot protect you all oooo. Tinubu lives in Ikoyi where 100 Policemen protects 10 rich men. On the mainland, it is 1 policeman for 100,000 dwellers.

1 Like

Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by phreakabit(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
[size=18pt]Fulani done reach here self?![/size]
If this attack was conducted by Militants as claimed they would have made an official statement by now.
This attack pattern has Fulani written all over it.
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by Codes151(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Africanspotlight.com undecided kiss kiss
Re: Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight by walozanga(m): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Cyph98:

Can't you read or what exactly is your problem, the statement says armed militants mistook the landlords for law enforcement agents
why are you creating a conspiracy out of nothing, just why?

militants from where? answer cos they can come from anywhere .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alexia Mupende Killed By Housemaid In Rwanda (Pics) / Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) / Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.