Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain (25292 Views)

Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) / Is This Quotation For Roofing Ok? / I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Btzzk: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
I have three bedroom and two self contain at the back that i just build; i need someone that can give me quotation fo the plumbing and wiring of the house. The job is out of Lagos. i need someone serious and i need it urgent. let me know what information you need.

Thanks
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Kris24(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pls is it hot nd cold all tru u need to specify

1 Like

Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by daewoorazer(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Btzzk:
I have three bedroom and two self contain at the back that i just build; i need someone that can give me quotation fo the plumbing and wiring of the house. The job is out of Lagos. i need someone serious and i need it urgent. let me know what information you need.

Thanks

do u jes nid d quotatn or u nid sum1 to do d job 4 u
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by easyshade(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
u said out of lagos whch state,condict or surface,
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by abouzaid: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Btzzk:

Thanks
no floor plan, no details of expected work, no details of location.
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Btzzk: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
i need some one to do the job but, i have to see your qoutation first, its cold not hot and cold. let me know what more information you need

1 Like

Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Btzzk: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Drawing
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Btzzk: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Let me know what more information you need
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by easyshade(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Btzzk:
i need some one to do the job but, i have to see your qoutation first, its cold not hot and cold. let me know what more information you need
whr is it locate,electrician need to visit the site before quotation
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Btzzk: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
plan
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by eghosajohnny: 6:23am On Jun 25, 2016
For the plumbing it will cost you 130,000 and the wiring will cost 150,000

You can call me for more discussion

Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by eghosajohnny: 6:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Plumbing pics

Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by twinskenny(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2016
eghosajohnny:

how did you arrive at that!??

3 Likes

Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by twinskenny(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2016
eghosajohnny:

how did you arrive at that!?? Yes

2 Likes

Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by topsy23: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Oga eghosajohnny, how did you arrive at 130k and 150k for plumbing and electrical of 3bedroom and 2numbers of self contain. How can you buy pipes, boxes, coupler, male bush, distribution boards and cables for 3bedroom and 2self contain for 150k? The money you mentiond can not even be enough for piping and distribution if you are to go for quality materials in the market. Did you know the present cable price before you assumed your price? Oga take am easy oooooo......I know you as builder

Back to OP, electrical quotation depends on so many things e.g;
Electrical design(optional)
Architectural design
Number of AC you plan to install
Number of water heater to be install
Numbers of light
Socket.
External wall light
External fence light

For plumbing:
Type of pipe to be used for cold water line
Type of pipe to be used for hot water line
Location of soakaway(very important)

All the above listed is very important.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Kris24(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2016
sir,there hav been an increment in the prices of virtually all dis material.Am jst concern about the plumbing,but am certain dat piping wunt exceed 60-80k
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Jasmine360(f): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2016
[size=28pt]Get spanish tiles from Lagos at good cost

08157545383[/size]

Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Btzzk: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
I'm still waiting for reasonable quote, i did not see one yet. everyone are looking for work but they don't have quotation. how are you going to give me price without first tell me how you arrive there.
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by eghosajohnny: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2016
Hello all its very simple if you think the amount won't be enough fine I can get it done first and after checking the pipe and other materials are ok and quality then you can pay.

I'm a builder and I can send my electrician and plumber to get the job done

Thanks
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by eghosajohnny: 7:43am On Jun 26, 2016
Hello all its very simple if you think the amount won't be enough fine I can get it done first and after checking the pipe and other materials are ok and quality then you can pay.

Thanks
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by twinskenny(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2016
eghosajohnny:

Thanks

you are not an electrician... why dont you allow an electrician to handle it instead of throwing figures around...

1 Like

Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Btzzk: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thank you all the job has been taken care of
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Btzzk: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
almost done
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Btzzk: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Almost done
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Btzzk: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
next

Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Btzzk: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Today the house is finally complete thanks to everyone, happy 2016
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Iamgrey5(m): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Btzzk:
Today the house is finally complete thanks to everyone, happy 2016
How much did you eventually did your plumbing work and wiring back then
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by topsy23: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Iamgrey5:
How much did you eventually did your plumbing work and wiring back then

That was 2015 I guess. The price can't be compare to recent price
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Iamgrey5(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
topsy23:

That was 2015 I guess. The price can't be compare to recent price
please sir, can you give me a rough estimate
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by topsy23: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Iamgrey5:
please sir, can you give me a rough estimate

Do you have architectural drawings
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by Iamgrey5(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
topsy23:

Do you have architectural drawings
No sir.
Re: I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain by topsy23: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Iamgrey5:
No sir.
How many bedrooms

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo / Secrets Of Land Purchase In Nigeria / Please Judge This Case For Me, Between Me And My Tenant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.