Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Domainking: Voguepay Problem. Pls HELP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domainking: Voguepay Problem. Pls HELP (790 Views)

How To Make Money From Voguepay Referral Program In 2018 / I Will Integrate Voguepay Payment Processor On Any Website / Whogohost.com VS Domainking.ng – Who Does It Better In Providing Web Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domainking: Voguepay Problem. Pls HELP by haconjy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Am having voguepay problem in paying for domain in domain king,... pls I want you to pls help..so many promise to help me but all is lying....

1 Like

Re: Domainking: Voguepay Problem. Pls HELP by Donald3d(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
haconjy:
Am having voguepay problem in paying for domain in domain king,...
pls I want you to pls help..so many promise to help me but all is lying....
Kindly describe the exact problem you are having , i might be able to help
Re: Domainking: Voguepay Problem. Pls HELP by DomainKingTeam: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2016
haconjy:
Am having voguepay problem in paying for domain in domain king,...
pls I want you to pls help..so many promise to help me but all is lying....
Hi,
Can you please tell me the invoice number and domain name for which you are making the payment?

Also please tell the error that you are getting at your end while making the payment via Voguepay.

For paying your invoice via Voguepay at DomainKing.NG this guide will be helpful for you: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/pay-invoice-using-voguepay-at-domainking-ng/

Also, if you are unable to pay using your card then you can go for Offline payment method i.e; Bank transfer or Bank Transfer.

To pay your invoice via Bank Transfer or Bank Deposit then this guide will be helpful for you: http://www.domainking.ng/faqs/how-to-pay-via-bank-deposit-to-domainking/

If you have any further queries then you can always contact us by raising a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you with any further queries.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries or need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: Domainking: Voguepay Problem. Pls HELP by haconjy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
OK thanks I will do that...
Re: Domainking: Voguepay Problem. Pls HELP by haconjy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
OK
thanks I will do that...

after clicking on master card in vogue pay, I insert all requirements but I was email back that the payment fail...
I have done it several times still it remain fails...
I don't know where the mistakes is pls help...
I have being battling with this now for over a month when I was dupe by someone here so I decided to do it my self still getting fail...
I follow the URL writing above still the same.. .
so pls tell me what to do and where I am is a village like in Edo state...
pls domain king help....
Re: Domainking: Voguepay Problem. Pls HELP by haconjy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
OK
thanks I will do that...

after clicking on master card in vogue pay, I insert all requirements but I was email back that the payment fail...
I have being battling with this now for over a month when I was dupe by someone here so I decided to do it my self still getting fail...
pls domain king help....
it was saying my amount exceed something.....
Re: Domainking: Voguepay Problem. Pls HELP by haconjy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
Unpaid
Pay Now

We Accept Voguepay, Pay with your Voguepay account, Interswitch, Visa/Master Cards, Verve, Etranzact/PocketMini

Invoiced To
Adsbiz
Owoade Daniel
NNPC ROAD, OLOGBO
Benin , Edo, 300105
Nigeria

Pay To
DomainKing.ng,
Hannu Internet Corp. Pvt. Ltd.,
156, New Jawahar Nagar, Cool Road,
Jalandhar, India.
Invoice #7495

Invoice Date: 24/06/2016
Due Date: 24/06/2016
Re: Domainking: Voguepay Problem. Pls HELP by Smart101: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
You should follow the response from @DomainKingTeam, that will help.

Did you send any ticket to VoguePay about this?
Re: Domainking: Voguepay Problem. Pls HELP by DomainKingTeam: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2016
haconjy:
OK
thanks I will do that...

pls domain king help....
it was saying my amount exceed something.....
Hi,
Our support team has replied to you on ticket: #692668 regarding your issue. Please check your email for all the details and get back to us if you have any further queries or doubts.

It seems from your error description that your bank may have put transaction limit on your card for using online. Please read our email for all the details.

You can also read our response to ticket #692668 from your client panel and get back to us if you have any further doubts or queries or need any further help.

You can check your tickets from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you with any further queries.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries or need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

(1) (Reply)

An Application That Can Hide IP Address For Free / . / 2 Powerful Tools That Gives Me Steady Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.