Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Tips To Build Self-confidence In Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tips To Build Self-confidence In Kids (438 Views)

Safety Tips For Managing Food Allergy In Kids / My Dad Is Losing Confidence In Himself As My Father. How Should I Deal With It? / Shoocking:what I See In Kids Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Build Self-confidence In Kids by sammytee30(m): 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
When kids are young, they appear to own a very simple time to say no, and mean it. This is often sometimes what parents call the terrible twos. This is often a time once kids do not listen well and that they are stubborn. This is often sometimes frustrating for parents and teachers.

However, for the kid, this period is crucial to putting together self-confidence. The kid discovers that he or she will be able to have their own opinion, which saying no can mean a particular strength and power over a situation.

In addition, by practicing saying no, the kid explores the boundaries of his or her environment. As a result of not everything goes the way the kid needs it to go all the time, the kid learns that saying no often triggers a reaction in another period and that is however the kid begins to feel empathy, taking somebody else into consideration.

However, things change as kids grow old. Some children have a very hard to mention no as they grow old. Still, it is important for each kid to find out that they will and will say no once they got to. This talent makes a child feel a lot of stable and a lot of confident. kids who cannot say what they're extremely feeling, notably in uncomfortable things, area unit usually a lot of at risk of bullying and different intimidation within the hands of different kids.

How well a child will say no depends on her self-image. Those who have a positive self-image usually have a lot of overall self-confidence whereas kids who have a low self-image have a more durable time to be confident.

READ MORE @ http://www.proudlyblog.com/2016/06/tips-to-build-self-confidence-in-kids.html

(1) (Reply)

Envy Is A Peaceful Killer / UNIPORT Lecturer Kidnapped / Funny But True:studying A Man And A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.