Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story (38127 Views)

Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN / The Chase: A Military Crime Thriller (A Hunt Series Book 2) Excerpt / A Hunt - A Military Thriller by Abraham Adekunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
greatbrian:

A very senior captain sir. R u a course mate with former so3. SA BIU. Aka sulented. Or is with As Adamu
I was once a Captain grin I know them , you want to bring me out ba
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by chat2deen(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
greatbrian:

Rsm Bako saleh...... Which Rc are u sir. I hope sulented z not a nairalander

I think am course one, General mallam sule the father of all issue was my roomz, infact he is my co-dep. Many many yrs ago i was a highlander, Aby CSUO. LtCdr Biu former SO 3 CB is a member of RC 55, he is my Godfather.
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by chat2deen(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
greatbrian:

A very senior captain sir. R u a course mate with former so3. SA BIU. Aka sulented. Or is with As Adamu
Lt(NN) AS Adamu is 56RC, Naval Police n Paratrooper. Cool headed boss. Currently nairalanding from inside Aca.

Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by greatbrian(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
chat2deen:

I think am course one, General mallam sule the father of all issue was my roomz, infact he is my co-dep. Many many yrs ago i was a highlander, Aby CSUO. LtCdr Biu former SO 3 CB is a member of RC 55, he is my Godfather.

Oga sulented was ur csuo. How malicious was he sir. He rili affected souls as so3. Although I like him a lot and one day look up to been like him. Highlander. Proper tin battalion. Am proud to be an animal. I belong to the animal batallion kanwi damagers
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by chat2deen(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
greatbrian:

Oga sulented was ur csuo. How malicious was he sir. He rili affected souls as so3. Although I like him a lot and one day look up to been like him. Highlander. Proper tin battalion. Am proud to be an animal. I belong to the animal batallion kanwi damagers

Enh, especially restriction forces abi? Moga Action! Highlander are n will always b champion Bn. We worn the d recent 65 RC inter bn drill competition n our Cdt Sgt was d best phase commander. Oga biu was boy Rsm in his days at NMS n there for must maintain d starndard.
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by 2NDLieutenant(m): 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
chat2deen:

Enh, especially restriction forces abi? Moga Action! Highlander are n will always b champion Bn. We worn the d recent 65 RC inter bn drill competition n our Cdt Sgt was d best phase commander. Oga biu was boy Rsm in his days at NMS n there for must maintain d starndard.
Good day sir,pls I would love to have a little chat with you.if u don't mind
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by chat2deen(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
2NDLieutenant:

Good day sir,pls I would love to have a little chat with you.if u don't mind

Go ahead! U wc
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by 2NDLieutenant(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
chat2deen:

Go ahead! U wc
how about we do that privately.pls how do I contact you?
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by Feanah(f): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Haba continue now
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by 2NDLieutenant(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
2NDLieutenant:

cry
2NDLieutenant:

Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by kelvinhilton(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
This story dey make me wan join the military, How wish I get mind. cry
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by greatbrian(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote auhoror=chat2deen post=57461125]

Enh, especially restriction forces abi? Moga Action! Highlander are n will always b champion Bn. We worn the d recent 65 RC inter bn drill competition n our Cdt Sgt was d best phase commander. Oga biu was boy Rsm in his days at NMS n there for must maintain d starndard.[/quote]

CDT Sgt Rabiu is a man am looking forward to be like. Come to moga and check cracked cadets in dril pple like nwama, tor etc. If i come to live again I will be in d armed forces and I will tell God to still make me a mogese. And apart we mogese we always live first position for proper tin like daletians and Highlanders. We r always OK with 2nd place.
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by Moanaofmutinui: 4:50am On Aug 21, 2017
greatbrian:
Back to the casualties, more than a hundred soldier died that day and many wounded most of them in very critical conditions. Among the wounded that day was my friend Balogun, the bullet caught me on his jungulars. Although he was in coma, and a lame man like me could not differentiate if z dead or breathing. Anyway, the medical team checked on him and gave us a little hope that there is a little breath left in him and they did there best in stabilizing him (I guess they call that first aid). I on the other hand prayed to God to please send his erratic soul so a year old boy won't be half orphaned and 2 year old bride won't be widowed. Anyway, after been stabilized, he and the other critically wounded ones were transferred to a better MRS for adequate health care. Things went like that and for the prisoners we caught we shipped them to the HQ under a heavy guard of artillery Soldiers.

Things went smooth for like a month and after a month, I received a letter from Balogun. He told me he was very fine and he has been sent on 3 weeks break for rest. For once, I wished I was shot too maybe I could have the sme fate of going home to spend good time with my families and atleast know a little of what the outside world looks like. Anyway, as the case my be my consolation was assuming I suffered same fate, maybe mine would have led to death or been physical deformed for live.
I sent back a letter to him where I asked him about his son and the name that was bestowed to him on his 8th day on earth I also inscribe in the letter that he should try and visit my mum and tell her am fending good that am just where I always wanna be.

I felt relieved and for once had a feeling of human emotions I asked myself the question is there where I really wanna be? Was dz what I really wannabe like and z dz the kinda life I really wish to leave even as a family man? Wow the answer was just a script I read as a cadet.

JOIN THE MILITARY AND BE ALL YOU
CAN BE. AND IF WE DO NOT COMEBACK, TELL THEM WE HAVE GONE
TO SACRIFICE OUR TODAY,
FOR THERE TOMORROW.

And apart dz just what I love am doing it for my family to leave in peace and for my dear country people to live without fear of external or internal aggression. Dz our live dz what we do.

After ruminating over that, I felt relieved because I got my answer. Anyway, things went fine and I Received an order for a meeting from my superior. Although, I didn't know or neither can I guess what the meeting is all about but what thing I know from the order is its smfin that warrant immediate action.

I'm so scared rn. my boyfriend is a cadet, and we've been together for a long time now. I'm actually crying as I read this because I'm very scared I might lose him to war n all n he's shown me so much love. I've heard him say sacrificing my today for ur tomoro too.
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by Salamsean: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Am realy enjoyin ur post bro keep it up allah is ur protector and the guidiance
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by greatbrian(m): 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hlo....... Its been decade I upgraded dz page innit? It ain't so easy buh the good news am back on it....... Probably will round it up dz month or next and tnx for all the likes and for those who tried finding me and giving their pick on the book. Tnx for the great and down to earth comments. Appreciate.

Meanwhile. Let's leave the zero and join the hero.

2 Likes

Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by Tascocent(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Am really happy to hear u are back...... Ders no day I don't refresh dis page for new update......... No time abeg
greatbrian:
Hlo....... Its been decade I upgraded dz page innit? It ain't so easy buh the good news am back on it....... Probably will round it up dz month or next and tnx for all the likes and for those who tried finding me and giving their pick on the book. Tnx for the great and down to earth comments. Appreciate.

Meanwhile. Let's leave the zero and join the hero.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by greatbrian(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Continuation

After the trial that day i tried interacting with my men and I realised their is discord between them, most of them is of the opinion I should have safe their head off the gallows by exonerating them in my speech and telling the actual truth of how Larry took the first blood against my order. Bun WO Sali was on my side he his of the opinion this is the army not the police force and in this job we are all together. Lt Shakur on the other note was indifferent, all he wanted Was just a judgement because he was tired and disappointed why our CO will take the case that far owing to the fact he knew the gravity of the allegations levelled against us. But whatever we care or think does not matter, this is the army job and we have a chain of command in which orders are taking and adhere to strictly from superiors which we had gone against. I called most of my men together and talked them about the power in unity, I spoke to them from the holy books and told them God will see us thru dz and most of them nod with a smile and agreed but in all this, I could see the cow in Georges eye. He was so unhappy. So I decided to approach him to share his trouble and pain. And to my greatest surprise h e was so emotionally destabilized and he was going crazy. All he could do was cry. I was embarrassed I tried calming him down but the more I say something the more he got more emotional so I decided to allow him.

My mp coursemate came again and I asked him for informations and what he thought. There he told me the case went viral and higher authorities are taking over the case and he assured me their his hope. Anyway he also told me its best I tell how everything went down because it might go a long way in exonerating us all and I asked the fate of larry if am to follow his words which he said he might be the only victim. Sacrificial lamb I cried out to him nd the mp told me probably. I told him if so be the case let us all die together. We r a team and every member has a part and role. Sure he did made a booboo by acting on impulse buh dz not enough to justify leaving him to bear the cross alone. Unknow to me, Larry was earsdropping to my interactions with the Mp so later that night he came over and told me I should speak the truth and make him responsible for his flaws. I patted him in the shoulder and told him he had no fault. Although u took the first shot, it was in self defense and as far as the book his concerned you haven broken any law of engagement in firearms. And I haven't giving the command not to before u took the shot. I tried convincing him not to feel guilty about a thing but to know he did his best under pressure and if am in his shoes I won't have done better.

R
He was glad about the chat and Larry was kinda lightened up a bit. Nd he went along interacting with others. My only problem now is George. I devised a means ti talk to him nd try making him strong so that night I woke him and told him stories of how I do count the stats when I lost my dad coz my mum told me he his a star up there watching over us. From our cell block we went to the window and George seem to Falk for my pranks. He was just 18+ to me his still a boy and most of his mates still sleeps with their parents but he already k ows what responsibility means. Anyway I asked George if he found his Dad and I showed him mine and after minutes of searching he told me about a star which has been staring at him since he has been standing and I found a close star to that one and showed him they seem like twin star and probably his dad and mum are watching over us. He laughed and I asked if he believes in the supernatural. From there, I compelled him to having faith and he told me his nt afraid to die since he have seen the worst with his little days in borno. He told me his dear his whatf life holds for his junior ones because he doesn't want a life like this for them. I told him nothing will happen to him and I promised him I will do my best in case the case will go the other way to make sure his bloods gave a good life. Even myself making promise didn't know my fate but I had to make him feel good. After the chat I leveled his spirit and the morning of the other day we all prayed togeda in the religion in respect to our religion. The mp came in the morning and told me final verdict will be passed on us week time.

4 Likes

Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by Uthman51(m): 12:20am On Oct 17, 2017
thanks for d update
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by NNAMDIII(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2017
welcome back greatbrian. more ink to your pen sir
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by Suress: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pls update d rest,gentleman
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by greatbrian(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2018
Toor, I just logged in after how many months of my last update.... So sorry for the late updates its not so easy here I once tot its the higher u go the cooler it becomes. Buh its vice versa dz days.

Will do my best to update Asap

2 Likes

Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by goodyvin02(m): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
@op which course are you, missing my Academy days
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by Ashiru97(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2018
abeg pls continue this Story
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by greatbrian(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
goodyvin02:
@op which course are you, missing my Academy days

66 sir. Presently. White man. Wef yesterday 1400hrs

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by daramvix(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2019
I still don't understand why u will start what u can't finish,for 2 years u failed to end this story,nawa o
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by Aaronzy: 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
Officer, please come and finish the story
Re: Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story by IkpuNneGi(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
greatbrian:
Toor, I just logged in after how many months of my last update.... So sorry for the late updates its not so easy here I once tot its the higher u go the cooler it becomes. Buh its vice versa dz days.

Will do my best to update Asap
This is for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Love Cycle [pre-destiny] / VICTIMS- Fiction / Theory X--- A Crime Thriller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.