Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show (34553 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Bosoms In All Black Shoot [PICS] / Regina Askia-Wiliams Daughter, Stephanie Hornecker Flaunts Legs / Liz Da Silva Flaunts Legs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by superfelix: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by EazyJ(f): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sasuwa:
Why waste ur mb to check this shit wen u can use same mb to dollars . Quote me to learn how to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Quote me to get access now!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by ObaKlaz: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nice legs, baby. When do they open?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by Taryur3(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
sexxydiva:
u go mind dem?

Check my signature pleaseeeee
Lols...I dnt need the melodious voice please....promise to pay my july bill....just $1650 in total.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by sexxydiva(f): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Taryur3:

Lols...I dnt need the melodious voice please....promise to pay my july bill....just $1650 in total.
Lol.

Please nao , it doesn't cost a dime.

Biko.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by jojosweet(f): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
eiBADAn:
I'm not hating but are there no better fashion people out there. No matter how hard she tries, I still find it hard to accept her as this fashion fashion person. Her personality doesn't fit it. She's trying too hard!
I agree it doesn't come easy with her maybe cause she doesn't have a signature look.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by tayo200(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
my crush
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
gozzlin:
The thighs are too fat and lumpy. Not attractive at all.
omo dats for u oo.as for me i love meaty thighs in a lady cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
See better Kpomo kiss
Na this one lalasticlala go like grin
Runs Outta Thread

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by Rhatebaba(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
I love dat nice pics
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by adigunrichie: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
And how does dat one change the allegation probe against baba fayose...aka Mouthrunner machine of ekiti....
mtchewwww..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by Artib(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
is that legacy for your daughter?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by Artib(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
is that the legacy for your daughter?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by Artib(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
adigunrichie:
And how does dat one change the allegation probe against baba fayose...aka Mouthrunner machine of ekiti....
mtchewwww..
I wonder ooo!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by Francis95(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
sexxydiva:
my signature pleaseeeeesmiley
just coming online
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
jojosweet:
I agree it doesn't come easy with her maybe cause she doesn't have a signature look.

No, she doesn't have the signature look
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
WAOH!!! after 3,4 kids, still looking young and chic.

Thats the next 2nd Lady of Edo state. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by Taryur3(m): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
sexxydiva:
Lol.

Please nao , it doesn't cost a dime.

Biko.
Done
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by gozzlin: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
lefulefu:

omo dats for u oo.as for me i love meaty thighs in a lady cool

If to say she is edible I for prefer am with meaty thighs, so I can have enough meat to chop. But as I no be cannibal, better give me a lady with well toned thighs any day any time.

If you go up close and see the kind of stretch marks wey full this woman's thighs and yansh, you go puke.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 26, 2016
SamMilla1:
Old legs, your daughter has taken over. Rest
Abi?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Legs In Bum Short Ahead Of A Fashion Show by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:15am On Jun 26, 2016
celebrities can't take any decent picture anymore without flaunting something .

smh

I tire for some posts we see this days

(1) (2) (Reply)

MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor! / Meet The Vice Presidential Candidates Of Pdp And Apc (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.