Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Trouble Knocking?! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trouble Knocking?! (1055 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria / 7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble Knocking?! by quivah(f): 4:25am On Jun 25, 2016
I have just been duped!! well that's not the issue.

So, yesterday evening till night, my mum and I were hearing a loud cheerful noise from a place not quite far from us. She kept asking me what the noise could be about, but I wasn't bothered, was busy thinking about how unlucky I was to fall into some scam, I thought I was careful enough, well that aside.. In regards to the noise, i felt it was some touts cheering themselves up or sort of, and she kept her cool and continued with her business. Some time later, we also heard this same noise, but I was still of the opinion that it's nothing to be bothered about. At night at about 8pm, it happened again, this time my mum went to the bathroom to peep through (we can see a little view of the place the noise was coming from) and she was able to see some guys(majorly) gathered around, but still she had no idea of what was happening. She saw one of our neighbors coming from the place the noise was emanating from, and still there in the bathroom in her amebo self, she asked the woman what the disturbing noise was all about. The woman, claiming she went there to check it out as she was concerned too, only to realise that some group of men(hausa inclusive) have taken it upon themselves to rescue() a cow that fell into an open soakaway, they brought it out joyfully like heroes they think they were (well since they gave some people extra meats to enjoy their saari), killed it and shared it amongst themselves, hence the cheerful noise.
At that point, I remembered that earlier that morning, I saw a Fulani man with his cows grazing around the neighborhood, and concluded it must have been one of his unfortunate cows, so I jumped up to meet mum in the bathroom, to tell her this and she as well as the other woman jumped out of their hearts.
Oh common! we hear about the horrific actions of these Fulani men, now some group of people killed one of their beloved sons cow and you think that's cool?
well, mum and I were the only one at home so we applied some extra security to the door cheesy and still couldn't sleep o.

I was just wondering, maybe its better if my mum and I go to some place to hide for few weeks.
Or we should get extra vigilantes( lazy goats!)
I didn't eat out of the cow o,neither did my mum.. None of our neighbors even gave us a piece or informed us of the free meal ticket, so WE AIN'T DYING FOR ANY OF THEM!
Re: Trouble Knocking?! by WAGAZ: 4:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Booked.

Quivah pls vote lanickyy today kiss
Re: Trouble Knocking?! by quivah(f): 4:35am On Jun 25, 2016
WAGAZ:
Booked.

Quivah pls vote lanickyy today kiss
undecided
Some people sha smh, i'm talking about a serious matter and she's concerned about some useless competition.
tsw! Lanicky get place we fit stay for the moment?
Re: Trouble Knocking?! by WAGAZ: 4:37am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Trouble Knocking?! by WAGAZ: 4:56am On Jun 25, 2016
quivah:

undecided
Some people sha smh, i'm talking about a serious matter and she's concerned about some useless competition.
tsw! La nicky get place we fit stay for the moment?
I am sorry
Re: Trouble Knocking?! by quivah(f): 5:05am On Jun 25, 2016
WAGAZ:
I am sorry
lol its okay ma smiley

1 Like

Re: Trouble Knocking?! by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Op,sorry....
Re: Trouble Knocking?! by Mintayo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
quivah:

lol its okay ma smiley
How far? The fulani men don show? grin.
There's nothing to be afraid of. The fulani man may not even know where the cow was by the time he realized that one is missing. grin
Re: Trouble Knocking?! by quivah(f): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mintayo:

How far? The fulani men don show? grin.
There's nothing to be afraid of. The fulani man may not even know where the cow was by the time he realized that one is missing. grin
Hi sir! No, dem never show. But my mum told me to run far away if I see any one of them in our vicinity cheesy
Well, true that! He might not know where the cow got missing or what had happened to it, but words spread faster.

Anyways, I have a machete under my mattress now.
Re: Trouble Knocking?! by Mintayo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
quivah:

Hi sir! No, dem never show. But my mum told me to run far away if I see any one of them in our vicinity cheesy
Well, true that! He might not know where the cow got missing or what had happened to it, but words spread faster.

Anyways, I have a machete under my mattress now.

Lol @ cutlass under my mattrees, don't worry, you won't need it.
But just be careful sha. grin

(1) (Reply)

1st Class King Murdered In Plateau State / Abomination! Girl Forces Younger Brother To Have S*x With Her At Knifepoint / Day Old Baby Dumped Inside Gutter Infront Of Ikotun BRT Bus Terminal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.