Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Blind Date For My Vacation - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Blind Date For My Vacation (1011 Views)

Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? / I Want A Blind Date / Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blind Date For My Vacation by letustalk(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
Hello house,
My vacation commences mid of this month and i can imagine ahead how very boring it will be for me. Well the point is for the two weeks plus break i need someone for a blind date. Well, someone who i can just share the vacation with (NOTE: Not a sexual mate pls!! Just purely one to spend my time with) Also, preferrably though not strictly, same should be a christian or really God-fearing. Same also should not be older than 25. The age i believe will facilitate effectiveness of communication, My opinion. So pls, decent ladies in the house can justle in; hit me on your interest, especially if your vacation too is around that period. Let me share my experiences with you so far on my career life, the ups and downs and all that. Thanks. Pls no insults pls. Only mature inputs.
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by letustalk(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2009
Sorry, just to add, I am resident in Lagos.
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by CrazyMan(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2009
Good luck in your search.
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2009
Are you telling me you cant find anyone in your area? undecided Plus its so dangerous out there how do we know you are not some killer or ritualist? lipsrsealed
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by letustalk(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2009
@crazykid.
Thanks dear for the compliments. Do you mind being my date or must only pass by?
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by letustalk(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2009
@Ebonyeyes
LOL. It may be real funny but i think you have a point cos of the kind of world we are apparently living in now. Well, maybe i should just throw it to you cos i dont really know how to convince you i am not a ritualist. How do you want me to convince you? on a prior thought, i wanted to put my details, but just as you have fears, i dont want just anyone buzzing my phone cos i am even at work now. I am less busy now so i can interact online. Besides, it is only unsafe to put my details. i work in a sensitive company. So, i throw it to you. what do you want as a conviction?
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2009
Your good sportwink I expected insults,

Its just crazy out there and people dont even trust people in real life much less the internet, Your in lagos right? there are many pretty ladies you can find?
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by letustalk(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2009
@Ebonyeyes
My apologies lady. I honestly meant no insults if i have conducted myself in like manner. I really dont have such intents. I am a gentleman to the core
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2009
@Letustalk,

Not insulted at all, I just expected insults because of the comment I made grin, You seem like a good guy so are you telling me you dont have female friends you can go on holiday with?
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by letustalk(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2009
@Ebonyeyes
Believe me, i got jilted less than two months ago. as a matter of fact, this girl, i have already introduced her to my parents and all that. Cos of her, i just got an apartment i will be moving into next week. she gave me ideas on what she wanted in the house and all that. i woke up one morning to hear she is returning to her ex. i thought it was a joke but so it happened. so many other stories underlying but which are to be private. well, guess some may call me foolish cos all the while we succeeded in having the relationship pure. we never slept together, a record i wanted to create, moreover i saw my wife in her eyes. Gosh! so much story. so you see my friend. i am a private person really but i like making friends. i have a couple of friends i have made through the net in Egypt especially. but on a good day, i am private. one of the reasons why i want a date is cos my previous relationship will trouble me. i hve tried to rescue the relationship but guys on nairaland just advised me to let it slip. so here i am.
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by spikedcylinder: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2009
How come you replaced the sex of the person with "same" in the first few paragraphs? What are you really looking for? cheesy
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by letustalk(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2009
@SpikedCylinder
Now i dont get something. Is it that you dont understand the substitution or you are thinking offensive (gay). Well, to overcome curiousity, i used the word same as a substitute for "someone" or "lady". i dont know how to make it clearer but it is a grammatical escape for repeating the same word over. Carpisce?
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by spikedcylinder: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2009
I get the concept. . . . but you could have still used "lady".
If you lean the other way, plenty of those on here. Ask D,ck Pound. cheesy
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by candylips(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
hehe grin
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by CrazyMan(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2009
letustalk:

@crazykid.
Thanks dear for the compliments. Do you mind being my date or must only pass by?
Don't worry you'll find someone.
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by candylips(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2009
hehehe the guy dey hit on you grin grin grin
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by CrazyMan(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2009
Leave am make im try im luck na tongue
Re: Blind Date For My Vacation by candylips(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2009
crazykid:

Leave am make im try im luck na tongue

abi u don turn gay undecided

(1) (Reply)

D.1 Needs Beautiful Lady In Osogbo / I Am New To Nairaland / Men Who Love Plus-size Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.