Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Need An Urgent Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need An Urgent Help (903 Views)

2017 Samsung J3 Emerge(used) Needs An Urgent Buyer / 2017 Samsung J3 Emerge Needs An Urgent Buyer / Please I Need Urgent Help With My Gionee Marathon M5 Plus, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Urgent Help by sorextee(m): 6:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Good morning guys, girls, gurus, mods, etc.
I'm in a serious fix right now. There's a particular report I'm to send today to my Hor. The files were saved In a memory card and my external hard disk. I woke up very early this morning, to read through and probably edit some contents. The hard disk refused to show on my laptop. Tried it on my sister's own, the same thing. I just laughed that the devil is a liar, he can't win. This is because I have a back up In my memory card. Inserted that on the system too. The card refused to show too. cry but it makes that sound wen a device is connected to the system. I've been praying since let a miracle happen. This is because I've restarted the whole systems in the house.

Please guys, I'm begging. What can I do, to make my hard disk visible. My whole life is inside please. cry
Thank you very much.
Re: I Need An Urgent Help by gidimasters(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2016
i reserve my comment...
Re: I Need An Urgent Help by mummyson26(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2016
sorextee:
Good morning guys, girls, gurus, mods, etc.
I'm in a serious fix right now. There's a particular report I'm to send today to my Hor. The files were saved In a memory card and my external hard disk. I woke up very early this morning, to read through and probably edit some contents. The hard disk refused to show on my laptop. Tried it on my sister's own, the same thing. I just laughed that the devil is a liar, he can't win. This is because I have a back up In my memory card. Inserted that on the system too. The card refused to show too. cry but it makes that sound wen a device is connected to the system. I've been praying since let a miracle happen. This is because I've restarted the whole systems in the house.

Please guys, I'm begging. What can I do, to make my hard disk visible. My whole life is inside please. cry
Thank you very much.
Is like your village people don't dey use CCTV to monitor your movement.lol
Re: I Need An Urgent Help by sorextee(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2016
U know any solution?

gidimasters:
i reserve my comment...
Re: I Need An Urgent Help by giftedben: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2016
when you click my computers did ur hard disk display
Re: I Need An Urgent Help by sorextee(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
At all o. It didn't display. It made the sound of when a device is connected. I went to disk manager, I saw that my hard disk is connected. But it ain't showing on my computer.

giftedben:
when you click my computers did ur hard disk display
Re: I Need An Urgent Help by zicoraads: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
sorextee:
At all o. It didn't display. It made the sound of when a device is connected. I went to disk manager, I saw that my hard disk is connected. But it ain't showing on my computer.

This guy! You just ignored my inquiry. How far with your coz? I just saw my name among the successful cut for the test today. Names were pasted some few minutes back.
Re: I Need An Urgent Help by NCP: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Try checking the usb cable.
Re: I Need An Urgent Help by sorextee(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
He's also writing the test today. Just spoke with him. Im very sure I replied o. Except I replied the wrong person. I'm very sorry. His name is Ishaku. 08079600409.

zicoraads:

This guy! You just ignored my inquiry. How far with your coz? I just saw my name among the successful cut for the test today. Names were pasted some few minutes back.
Re: I Need An Urgent Help by giftedben: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
sorextee:

Since it is showing on device manager. goto control Panel, then Devices and Printers. Now go to the properties and > driver and uninstalled the driver. Then goto Device Manager and select scan for HardWare Changes, and thats it, ur windows will automatically installed the External HDD Drivers. your hard disk will start showing up again.

(1) (Reply)

Which Andriod Phone Has The Best Camera Features? / Which Network Is This Fast In Nigeria? (PIX) / How To Backup & Restore Samsung Phone Data Without Samsung Kies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.