Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] (53241 Views)

Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos / Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos / Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by mu2sa2: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
What's her compaint? Afterall the wires are under the seat and reasonably insulated.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by tunde1200(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:
I wonder what the regulatory body in charge of checking airplanes at airport do, clearly from this picture that plane is old. Nigeria and Corruption go hand in Hand.

Its not so non of ArikAir planes are up to 10years of age.
That exposed cable might be passenger like her did that if I can get the registration of that aircraft is much good.
Indigenous passengers ate very rude in an aeroplane. And when they are on international route they are well behaved.
I'm telling you from experienced.
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hehe arik airline fucking up since 2nd world war grin cheesy
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
sobastical:

Baba you never see wife since ni
Abeg show the guy road to mushin or better still, he fit go redemption camp during holy ghost service. There are more girls there than in the entire NL
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by MrPresident1: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
On which of the planes did you notice this? Father Tansi, Christopher, or Abraham grin
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by OlujobaSamuel: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
can't believe some people are actually insulting the lady for her actions, maybe they want their love ones to be victims of plane crash before they speak out.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by oodua1stson: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
So is it wring to use the tape?

Some people will just open mouth online like goat
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by fuckpro: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sasuwa:
Why waste ur mb to check this shit . Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
be sincere how much have you made
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by Sasuwa(f): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
fuckpro:
be sincere how much have you made
i started last year feb., multiply the number of days to date by $500 on average and tell me urself
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by fuckpro: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=Sasuwa post=46915935] i started last year feb., multiply the number of days to date by $500 on average and tell me urself[/quote... Kindly give me a number or something to contact you, although sounds too good especially on Nairaland email me valak1234@yahoo.com
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by yousouphdawood(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Go use God is Good flight.
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by fuckpro: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=Sasuwa post=46915935] i started last year feb., multiply the number of days to date by $500 on average and tell me urself[/quote... Kindly give me a number or something to contact you, although sounds too good especially on Nairaland email me valak1234@yahoo.com or 08123932764
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by Sasuwa(f): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=fuckpro post=46916147][/quote] ok click my signature to get started
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by Baroba(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
can't believe some people are actually insulting the lady for her actions, maybe they want their love ones to be victims of plane crash before they speak out.

My brother Nigerians for you.. Some are even asking her to take ABC if she no like am.. Our leaders are truly a reflection of who we are..Smdh..

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by alt3r3g0: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
mu2sa2:
What's her compaint? Afterall the wires are under the seat and reasonably insulated.

I concur.
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by Trueyarn(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
''inside of the plane''

...like seriously?
undecided undecided
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by chrisskynet(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
No be everything u c u must talk.. She's jst a show off.. Oda big men nd women saw dis nd kept quite.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by YINKS89(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guyz let's do dis again juz follow dis link

www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland- contest-2016-grand

And type

I vote lanicky

Cc: NLjega.

Please endeavour to put Cc: NLjega....... Fanks in anticipation.
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by vickylincon(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
PigMeat:
lol, thank your God say them insulate am, we wey be "low class" our bus wey we dey enter them dey put fuel for four liters connect hose to am, them begining run fuel from there to carborator. Worst of all this gallons dey dey near passangers.
lyk seriously.. It's not good bro
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by tosinjay(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Na wa for Nigerians oo, we're talking about life some people are criticizing her. She might be wrong in the way she said it but una mother or father don die for plane crash before? Maybe una for understand small!!
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by PigMeat: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
vickylincon:
lyk seriously.. It's not good bro
bros na true yarn ooo. You no go understand. Na ghetto kids like us know whassap.
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by vickylincon(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
PigMeat:

bros na true yarn ooo. You no go understand. Na ghetto kids like us know whassap.
but it's not safe. You should have alighted bro. Life no get duplicate o
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by PigMeat: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
vickylincon:
but it's not safe. You should have alighted bro. Life no get duplicate o
how man go do? We were used to it then. The life of a ghetto child is always a risky one.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by nestic(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
she no serious self.. i even tink say na cellotape dem carry tire the plane self... hihihi
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by Toosure70: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
what do you know about wiring? as baba as daughter.
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by Kanyekels(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
seunlayi:
How many plane her papa build?
You sound so lame and dumb... Not sure you've even entered a plane before.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by marylandcakes: 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
It is such a shame reading the responses to this complaint. This is the reason why Nigeria is getting worst by the day. Lack of maintenance and rubbish costumer service and the people just accept it.

Until the day Nigerians stand up and insist on getting the service that was paid for, then that's when they will be treated like humans by the service industry.

Personally, I have stopped using Arik Airways because of their shoddy interior, crap customer service and bad food. I believe that when I pay my money for for a 6 hour flight. The basic things expected is a seat without stains that smell of vomit, a basic meal and an entertainment unit that works. Most of all, polite staff with attention to detail.

The way I see it, Is if they are neglecting all those things you can see, what about the other more serious issues like the maintenance of the engines?. It is only a matter of time before something seriously will go wrong with Arik Airways.
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by lloydmuna2(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Chiee,,,, na to use bus now sharp sharp!!
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by Ekugbeh(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sasuwa:
Why waste ur mb to check this shit . Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
baby, u r such an angel. Very pretty.
Can we ve a chat, plz.
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by berrystunn(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:
I wonder what the regulatory body in charge of checking airplanes at airport do, clearly from this picture that plane is old. Nigeria and Corruption go hand in Hand.

The govt is still corrupt
Re: Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] by IGLE25(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
See as you dey reason... Person spot bad thing you dey talk poo, if plane crash happen na you go first dey console family of the deceased. Let's try and appreciate people when they comment or say something reasonable..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia / Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child / Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.