Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Facebook Audience Ad Network: Simple Way To Integrate It Into - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Audience Ad Network: Simple Way To Integrate It Into (921 Views)

What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog / Popads Ad Network Pays About 1.55 $ CPM Now / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Audience Ad Network: Simple Way To Integrate It Into by cooldays(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Facebook Network Ads only display on Mobile Apps and mobile sites and that is a great challenge because the Ads won’t display on web pages. If you're wondering if you can use FAN ads on a Blogger blog, the answer is, YES YOU CAN. I am using it on one of my blog and I'll show you how to Integrate it into your Blogger blogs using the basic steps below.

All Blogger's sites mobile version is identify using the “m=1” at the end of the page URL as shown in this example www.techvilla.com.ng.html?m=1

http://www.techvilla.com.ng/2016/06/facebook-audience-ad-network-simple-way.html
Re: Facebook Audience Ad Network: Simple Way To Integrate It Into by Interesting15: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
cooldays:
Facebook Network Ads only display on Mobile Apps and mobile sites and that is a great challenge because the Ads won’t display on web pages. If you're wondering if you can use FAN ads on a Blogger blog, the answer is, YES YOU CAN. I am using it on one of my blog and I'll show you how to Integrate it into your Blogger blogs using the basic steps below.

All Blogger's sites mobile version is identify using the “m=1” at the end of the page URL as shown in this example www.techvilla.com.ng.html?m=1

http://www.techvilla.com.ng/2016/06/facebook-audience-ad-network-simple-way.html
Well. I read the article on your blog, and I admire the way you simplified it.

Though it can't be like adsense, one thing I admire about FAN is that it's cpm based. But as a Nigerian, how did you surpassed the tax info stuff? It gave one of my friends issues.
Re: Facebook Audience Ad Network: Simple Way To Integrate It Into by Donald3d(m): 6:11am On Oct 06, 2016
Interesting15:

Well. I read the article on your blog, and I admire the way you simplified it.

Though it can't be like adsense, one thing I admire about FAN is that it's cpm based. But as a Nigerian, how did you surpassed the tax info stuff? It gave one of my friends issues.
i am also curious about the tax info issue

(1) (Reply)

How To Pin Verify Uk, Usa And Germany Adsense Account / Please Gurus Help!! See What Adsense Did To Me?? / My Office Here: Extremely Cheap Services On Fiverr (blog + Adsense), Come In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.