Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur (1834 Views)

Who Can Beat Me In Pes 2017 / What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? / My HD Gaming Experience(pics)...You can share yours too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2016
was beaten in PES by an amateur yesterday, it was unbelievable, the guy thrashed me bad and just left anyways let me take you through the awesome journey
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2016
My friend promised to win me, lol me the almighty (self proclaimed lord of PES) i was like

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2016
I started the match feeling like the boss of PES

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2016
He scored me like ten mins later and i was like kilode

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2016
After serious hard work, i finally equalized and the pride comes back again

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2016
almost half time and all my goal efforts are useless

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Its second half and my players are energetic

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Its another goal from the opposing team, and i was like ahn ahn

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2016
They scored the third goal and i angrily dropped the pad, because i pressed all the buttons but my players are acting like they are all obese

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2016
The look when i was angrily trying to skip the jubilation and replays

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Its another goal from my friend after i switched the pad, he was like

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Its the final whistle and i watched my friend jubilating, but I'm not cool with it

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Next time I'm bragging about PES and i sight my friend from afar

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Lol, nice.
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2016
When you bet your life savings on that pes match with your amateur friend and end up being trashed in the end.

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by Kayswat(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2016
The amateurs are the hardest to beat, I'll take to my heel immediately I Sabi say you be rookie
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
mkmyers45
Cao
Lalasticlala
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by Mckandre(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
dauntless15:
mkmyers45
Cao
Lalasticlala
abeg stop calling them,there's no way this will make FP.[code][/code]

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mckandre:
abeg stop calling them,there's no way this will make FP.[code][/code]
why? Them send you message? Or you be mod
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
dauntless15:

*dear viewer! Pls look away for what is going to happen to dauntless15 just now, won't be pretty!

Mckandre and I, are going to silence this insurgent for good!

Repping dedsec till d death of me!*

1 Share

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Silkmoth33:

*dear viewer! Pls look away for what is going to happen to dauntless15 just now, won't be pretty!

what i do
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by Mckandre(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
dauntless15:
who knows? cool
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by Mckandre(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Silkmoth33:

ve u played deadsector ?
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mckandre:
ve u played deadsector ?

Nope! But I'm a strong watchdogs fan!
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mckandre:
who knows? cool
u wish ntorrr
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by Mckandre(m): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
dauntless15:
u wish ntorrr
na when I ban u u go know tongue
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by dauntless15(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mckandre:
na when I ban u u go know tongue
what are you waiting for
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Beaten In PES By An Amateur by Mckandre(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Nope! But I'm a strong watchdogs fan!
OK, niice. ve u finished it?

(1) (Reply)

HELP On GTA5 Modding Ps3 / Hacked Xbox 360 With 20 Games 4 Sale / Fifa 17 Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.