Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Effective Way To Reduce Data Consumption On Your Androd Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Effective Way To Reduce Data Consumption On Your Androd Smartphone (423 Views)

How I Greatly Reduce Data Consumption On My Android (10mb= 1week) :D / How To Reduce Data Usage While Using Social Media On Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effective Way To Reduce Data Consumption On Your Androd Smartphone by Tecmobs(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Android and iPhone are known to be high consumers of data, your Android phone for instance can use up 1 gigabyte of data updating some apps in the background without your notice . Not everyone can afford unlimited data so I decided to write you this few tips to help minimize the amount of data consumption on your Tecno smartphones.

HOW TO REDUCE DATA USAGE

1. Restrict Background Data:
For Android users, in the Data Usage settings menu, tap on any of the apps listed to show more information about how much data they’re using, including a breakdown of its foreground and background data use. Apps will often refresh and update in the background, even if you’re not using them, in order to open faster and provide up-to-date information. Enabling Restrict background data can significantly reduce your data usage.

See full post --->>>
http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/06/how-to-reduce-data-usage-on-your-tecno.html

(1) (Reply)

Get This Offer Fast(blackberry Curve 7) / free and cheap Browsing And Voice call / NTEL Network In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.