Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Message To Artist Around The Continent - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Message To Artist Around The Continent (355 Views)

M.I Is Sending A Message To Rappers That Switched To Singing. / Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You / Message To Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To Artist Around The Continent by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2016
Music Listening CLUB
If you are an upcoming artist have you ask yourself why you are not creative like other, but if you are the type that loves listening to new music every day, you’re in good company.
Charles Darwin once remarked, “If I had my life to live over again, I would have made a rule to read some poetry and listen to some music at least once every week.”
Albert Einstein declares If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a
musician.” Jimi Hendrix called music
his “religion.”
But to me “Music is life, music is everything”
As a young talented artist, you have to secretly listened to singer-
songwriter, hipop, reggae blues, all kinds of music in your bedroom. To enhance ur skills.
CONCENTRATION & DEVELOPMENT
When you are listening to music, you are forced to concentrate on what you are hearing particularly if you are a rappar and you keep listening to rap songs everyday Over time, this focus will extent to your everyday life. You will notice that you are concentrating more intently at your job.
For musical video, music consultation and making money with your track and video send me an email to jworldntertainment@gmail.com
http://facebook.com/house5mediagroup

Oladugba Joseph King
J-World ntertainment

(1) (Reply)

Beat 8 By Prepare @prepare / Reno Omokri Shades APC Members / PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.