Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... (834 Views)

Executive 3bedroom Flat (brand New House ) To Let @ Yaba (pics) / To Let @ Yaba....hot For The New Month. / To Let @ Yaba Only (2) (3) (4)

To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... by gloryhouse(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2016
TO LET

2 bedroom flat with 2 toilet and bath upstairs 3 in the compound. 600k 1 yr

Mini flat to let at Hughes avenue Alagomeji with carpark 350k 1.5yrs

Mini flat at Bornu way Alagomeji with carpark 400k 1 yr

Brand new 2 no of 2 bedroom flat at adekunle Yaba 3 toilet and bath 1m 1 yr

Mini flat at Yaba GRA opposite adaba mews still available 400k 1 yr

2 bedroom flat ground floor with 2 toilet and bath blk of 4 and carpark at off Herbert Macaulay yaba

Newly built 2 no of 2 bedroom flat at Adekunle Yaba 4 flat in the compound. 1m 1 yr
3 bedroom maisonette with a bq at Jacob mews Estate Alagomeji Yaba

6 no of 4 bedroom terrace duplex plus bq to let in a mini estate at Sabo 2.2m pa 1 YR

4 bedroom pent house with 4 toilet and bath to let in a mini estate at Sabo Yaba with bq 1.9M pa 1 YR

Newly renovated 3 bedroom flat with 4 toilet and bath to let off commercial avenue Sabo 1.8m 1 Yr

Newly renovated 2 bedroom off commercial avenue Sabo 1.5m 1 Yr

3 bedroom with a bq at lavender court 2 with great facilities 2.2m

Newly built luxury 2 bedroom flat with 3 toilet and bath at Alagomeji Yaba 1.2m

Executive 3 bedroom flat to let at brickersteth estate Onike Yaba 1.5m

Renovated 3 bedroom flat at Bornu way blk of 6 flat 1toilet and bath 600k 1.5yr

Decent mini flat without kitchen 2 in the compound With Ample Compound Within A Private University, Sabo Yaba - 500k 1 yr

98m2 First Floor Office Space behind ozone Sabo Yaba. 20k per sqm

4 bedrooms wing of Duplex at zada estate onike Yaba - N1.7m p.a. Asking.

2 (No) Open plan office spaces of 110sqm each on Herbert Macaulay Street, Sabo-Yaba - N1.6m p.a. per floor. (Rear 1st and 2nd floors)

Well Renovated 5 Bedroom Duplex With Ample car park Within A Private University, Sabo Yaba - N1.7m

523sqm of land at commercial avenue Sabo Yaba suitable for eatery, pharmacy, supermarket, car park, exhibition centre, mall etc long lease preferred at 2.5m pa

4 Bedroom Duplex+Bq fully detached with ample parking at Oyadiran Estate, Yaba - 3m

A Block Of 1 No 4 Bedroom Duplex & 2 Nos 2 Bedroom Flat @ Jibowu = 6m

mini flat at borno way alagomeji yaba N400k 1yr

furnish mini flat wit parking fully service @ at yaba GRA N800K 1yr /400k 6months

16 bedrooms detached house + large compound @ JIBOWU - N10m

10 Bedroom Bungalow On Maye Street, G.R.A Yaba - N2.5m Per Annum

2no.3 bedroom Flat ( 2t/2b) At Carter Street. Rent: N600.000

4 no of room self at Onike new house 220k 2 Yr

Newly built mini flats to let at Onike 380k 2 yr

3 bedroom Flat Lagos Street, Ebute-Meta - N750k

For Inspection Please call us on 08164968133....

Our inspection/Registration fee is 2,500nairal Last.
Re: To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... by gloryhouse(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2016
Perfect deal
Re: To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... by gloryhouse(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2016
Am available for an inspection today
Re: To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... by gloryhouse(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Call
Re: To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... by equity2genesis(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sir, the mini flats at Hughes avenue and at Bornu way Alagomeji, can I see d pictures/description? Highly Interested....
Re: To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... by gloryhouse(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2016
equity2genesis:
Sir, the mini flats at Hughes avenue and at Bornu way Alagomeji, can I see d pictures/description? Highly Interested....

Sir...I dont have the picture but the house is very clean.
Re: To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... by Buildertobadt: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2016
Nice advert of very choice locations and properties and at great prices too @gloryhouse. I work around the area so I know how good your offers are.I hope to give you a call someday soon to come and inspect on or more of these. Please keep refreshing your adverts to Properties front page here. May God bless your efforts sir (or ma). Cheers!
Re: To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... by gloryhouse(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Buildertobadt:
Nice advert of very choice locations and properties and at great prices too @gloryhouse. I work around the area so I know how good your offers are.I hope to give you a call someday soon to come and inspect on or more of these. Please keep refreshing your adverts to Properties front page here. May God bless your efforts sir (or ma). Cheers!

Thanks .
Re: To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... by spininaroundsun(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
gloryhouse:

Sir...I dont have the picture but the house is very clean.

Thank you; would give you a call very soon.
Re: To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... by gloryhouse(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
spininaroundsun:

Thank you; would give you a call very soon.

Okay.. Thanks Sir.
Re: To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... by gloryhouse(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2016
Good morning
Re: To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... by gloryhouse(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Perfect deal for you
Re: To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... by Pptyconcession: 6:58am On Jul 01, 2016
chai, this na copy and paste adverts. I am Yaba experts and I know virtually all this properties. But say the truth na Jesutfemi get the advert format my brother....
Re: To Let @ Yaba.........hot..... by gloryhouse(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2016
Pptyconcession:
chai, this na copy and paste adverts. I am Yaba experts and I know virtually all this properties. But say the truth na Jesutfemi get the advert format my brother....

And So what is Your own Fucking Problem with it eh.... Is it a crime if I copy it eh.... Please N Please there is Nothing consign you in it okay.

Newly Built Executive Miniflat At Magodo Phase 1 Estate...300k,1yr(pix) / A Lone Bungalow For Sale At Nihort, Jericho Road In Ibadan / Executive And Lexury 22units Of 3bedrum Flat At Marine Rd Apapa Lagos 4 Sale