Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily (3092 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily by cuttestprince(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Just through with my nysc,in need of a business i can start with #600000 with a daily profit of #4000..tanks in anticipation
Re: Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2016
cuttestprince:
Just through with my nysc,in need of a business i can start with #600000 with a daily profit of #4000..tanks in anticipation
you could be a shareholder in cashew business
Re: Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily by akorson5(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2016
cuttestprince:
chat me up on whatsapp,.............56 my biz plan. can. earn u more than 4k daily guaranteed.
Re: Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily by Hardetutu01(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2016
9jamusicjamz:
you could be a shareholder in cashew business
explain how this can work out pls
Re: Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily by secure: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
cuttestprince:

Have a betting system that can make you at least 3k daily......with your required capital.

Using a strong money management strategy that cover all angles........
Re: Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily by lanrei(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Run from betting with your life

5 Likes

Re: Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily by SureRides4u(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Thank God your are a graduate first of all and you have access to 600k.

My advice is don't fall for just any crap you hear or see. Do what you know you have an knowledge of and passion for.

I believe you sure know how to drive and you know your way around wherever you reside. Kindly carry your money and find a clean car with A/C and sound engine, then you are an entrepreneur already. Package yourself in a way that you are not just seen as a taxi driver but someone that offers professional & corporate shuttle services.

Just get one family who have very busy schedules and battle with the stress of dropping and picking up their kids in school.

Charge just N3k a day which will give you N15k per week or N60k per month. This is just doing only school run for one family. Now imagine when you use your extra times between when you drop the kids in school and pick them up to run some extra services for other corporate clients, you can pocket some extra N5k per day.

I don't know how to break it down more than I have done, but the truth is you are in control of your car and business so you make the money for yourself handsomely.

8 Likes

Re: Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily by dollaflow(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
SureRides4u:

My advice is don't fall for just any crap you hear or see. Do what you know you have an knowledge of and passion for.

I believe you sure know how to drive and you know your way around wherever you reside. Kindly carry your money and find a clean car with A/C and sound engine, then you are an entrepreneur already. Package yourself in a way that you are not just seen as a taxi driver but someone that offers professional & corporate shuttle services.

Just get one family who have very busy schedules and battle with the stress of dropping and picking up their kids in school.

Charge just N3k a day which will give you N15k per week or N60k per month. This is just doing only school run for one family. Now imagine when you use your extra times between when you drop the kids in school and pick them up to run some extra services for other corporate clients, you can pocket some extra N5k per day.

I don't know how to break it down more than I have done, but the truth is you are in control of your car and business so you make the money for yourself handsomely.
hmmm
Re: Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily by tricia77: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
simply join MLSF MLM with 4k use 248k to reg 62names which can be all ur name!!D fund generatd 4rm dis 62 names will take u 2 ex diamond stage with jst 15names----output not less dan 3m plus car etc --all dis and more within 1-2month
Re: Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily by ThundrCork(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
SureRides4u:

A good and selfless advice....
Re: Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily by pyx: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Land available for sale along ISEYIN - Awaye road ,Oyo state at the rate of 60k per acre .
Also you can lease for a period of time at the rate of 3k per acre/ year
Interested call 08027189462

1 Like

Re: Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily by falad4u200: 12:41am On Jun 26, 2016
cuttestprince:

#4000 daily is just a mere coins with dis capital infact with binary options trade I can assure u of making 20k Daily wit dis ur capital if u follow simple instructions I will give u, u don't even need to know about d biznez b4 in as much as u can read and write forget with dis capital I can assure u of making 20k daily,if u target is just 4000# daily u don't even need up to 40,000 with dis my strategy not to talk of 600,000. If u don't mind u can contact me I will put u 2ru and u will make you cool cash daily it's wht k do daily so it's very easy. I am going to put u 2ru easily no matter whr u are, those r evidences of daily withdrawals of 10$ with just a li2 amount less dan 20000# capital u can also do more dan dat

Re: Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily by damola1: 3:00am On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Business I Can Start With #600000 With #3000 Profit Daily by gkbiz2(m): 3:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Hello cuttestprince,

I am the CEO of an Entrepreneurship Training institute, Ilorin Nigeria. We provide affordable entrepreneurship training programs targeting the youth.
We can train you in the following areas. Our training programs are designed to directly empower the trainees so they can stand on their own after completion of the training. We provide evaluation in the form of after-training exams and we offer certificate of completion. After training you can use your capital to start your own business.

Some of our training programs
1. Alternative energy source - Solar inverter installation.
2. Vsat installation.
3. GPS mapping
4. Advanced and professional graphics design.
5. Web design using html5, css3 and php
6. and much more!

For more detail please visit our website, http://resourcearena.com/training/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Business I Can Start At Onitsha Main Market / Happy Prop Firm Trader Journal / Why Does My Google Adsense RPM And Earning Usually Drops Nearly Hourly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.