Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Would You Have Done? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Have Done? (445 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Have Done? by gracejy(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2016
I met a girl while in school and we have been together for over two years now. Beautiful, God fearing and one to call a partner. It has never crossed my mind that we won't get married until recently. About a year ago, I met another lady in my place of work whom I started developing feelings for but didn't tell her because of my relationship status until I did recently. I told her of my feelings for her and about my relationship status. From all indications, she likes me too but does not want to be entangled in my relationship circle since according to her, I'm in a relationship and God hasn't spoken to her yet. I must let you know that these two ladies are, without mincing words, children of God.

The issue now is, I love this later girl more than I love the former. People around me think I want to cheat the former ( the one I met in school). No sexual activity has taken place with any of them cos we are all believers. I want God's perfect will (not permissive) for me but HE hasn't spoken concerning this.

What do you sincerely think people?
Re: What Would You Have Done? by Martinez19(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2016
When I inquired from God through a fellow believer , God said I should not marry a girl because I see she is beautiful and I love her. I should be very careful in this. When I want to marry, I should present the matter before Him and commit it into His hands and He will then guide me in my decision. I rest my case, a word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Extremist Efcc Official Assaults Fani Kayode In Their Custody. / ‘onaiyekan, Mbang Want Ayokunle’s Inauguration As CAN President Scuttled / Christian Teacher Fired For Not Divorcing Husband Wins In British Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.