Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

How To Enable The Samsung Galaxy S7 Always On Display On Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Enable The Samsung Galaxy S7 Always On Display On Android Device (436 Views)

The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price / How To Enable The Hidden Night Mode On Nougat / Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enable The Samsung Galaxy S7 Always On Display On Android Device by henryobinna(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2016

if you're used to reading my post you'll notice they're mostly on android games and how-to Tutorials(for more of my posts go to my profile). today I've come with another awesome tutorial, on how you can enable one of the awesome features of the SGS7 on Android device you're using.

without wasting time,
first you'll need to download an app Glance plus(download link provided at end of post) to enable you activate the always on display on your android.

after downloading and installing, you launch the app, activate the first toggle then you'll be ushered into the app proper where you can activate the toggle at the top and the feature would start functioning and also on this screen you can customize the always on display screen as you like.

that's it on how you enable the sgs7 always on display feature on any android.

if you didn't clearly get my explanation above you can follow the source for download link of the app and image tutorial.

should have any problem ask them here
source http://www.legitstuffs.com/2016/06/how-enable-always-on-display-any-android-phone-easily.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

looking for / Need A WOW Website For Your Business Or Company?? Check Us Out!!! / Note 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.