Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Now You See Me 2 Movie Review - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Now You See Me 2 Movie Review (954 Views)

Link To Download "Now You See Me 2" / Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now You See Me 2 Movie Review by BrandonJennings: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Now You See Me 2 Movie review After a first teaser that lone left us needing more, Wednesday EOne UK has divulged the primary trailer for this profoundly expected experience in which you can see as Freeman has come back to take revenge on the Wizards, while Radcliffe has a comparative part to Michael Cane in the principal portion, as it is an essential manager who procures the Riders for an extremely unique number. What do you think?

Jesse Eisenberg, Daniel Radcliffe, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson and Lizzy Caplan are a portion of the heroes of the continuation which opens on July 22, 2016.

We only kindness of Entertainment One, the principal trailer in Castilian of Now I see 2, I had also Watch Now You See Me 2 Online trailer on youtube where the very foreseen continuation of the film featuring Jesse Eisenberg (Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice), Woody Harrelson and Dave Franco. The trio of performing artists again drives the cast of the film, however this time change female partner, and rather than close Fisher Island, you will see by Lizzy Caplan (Masters of Sex). Daniel Radcliffe, Mark Ruffalo (Captain America: Civil War) and Morgan Freeman round out the primary cast of the film coordinated by Jon M. Chu.
Re: Now You See Me 2 Movie Review by ksynya2015(f): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
I have found only a high quality trailer -
http://putlockers.watch/2852-now-you-see-me-2-2016.html . Can you recoommend where I can see a full version.

(1) (Reply)

My Fav India Series 'pavitra Rishta' Ends Almost After 3 Years / Download Skit: Download Don’t Mind Him (mark Angel Comedy) (episode 111) / Prison Break Season 5 Episode 4 Just Dropped In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.