Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Latest Bridals Fashion Blog - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Latest Bridals Fashion Blog (690 Views)

Clare Holycity Fashion Blog / For Sale: Wedding Gown By David Bridals UK #auction Price / Do You Love Fashion? Why Dont You Have A Fashion Blog Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Bridals Fashion Blog by BridalFashion01(f): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
www.trendyconceptbridals..comNo1 fashion bridals blog

Re: Latest Bridals Fashion Blog by Phasesone(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Fashion blogs are one of the hardest blogs to make money from these days... They are hardly accepted by Google adsense according to what I have heard....

It is also hard to get visitors through fashion blogs....

I hope you know what you are doing...

If you are a model then I agree, as you popularity can help you get accross to people

If you sell or make clothes then you can go ahead...

but if you are doing it because you like it and want to............ Then I dont know

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fashion Or Plain Crazy???? / The Beauty Of African Culture On Display, What A Wowing Formation / Start A Fashion Business With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.