Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Only Way Your Music Will Live Forever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Only Way Your Music Will Live Forever (335 Views)

My Music Will Speaks For Me Not My Father's Billions --tolani Otedola / Photo: See Tomatoes & Bags Of Rice Five Star Music Will Be Giving Out / Is This The Year African Music Will Conquer America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way Your Music Will Live Forever by callmeamadike(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
There are too many career musicians in Nigeria than they're entrepreneurs, but only a few of them stays in the limelight of stardom

Because there music is available everywhere online, because they can afford promotional charges and high advertisements, but if your still upcoming how do you beat this quest and push yourself and your music to the next level.

All you need to do is make your song available online, get people to listen to it, sooner or later it will sing itself to the ears of a potential sponsor or a recording deal

http://PADYPADY.com allows you to upload and share your song online for free, write stories about yourself and career with worldwide internet users, share your photos and music videos and walk freely to stardom.

So make all your song available online, it's easy and simple your mobile phone is all you need to get started.

Visit http://padypady.com, create account and start uploading all your songs online

Goodluck

Re: The Only Way Your Music Will Live Forever by Speeechless3(f): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Photo Of Adekunle Gold Romancing Kim Kardashian / Davido Probably Set To Terminate Sony Deal / Shadows (episode Two) Story By Baba Nlab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.