Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police (2396 Views)

Fire Service Nigeria Embarrassed Job Applicants With This Requirement / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by tbabs10166(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
The Nigerian Police Force has finally stated reasons why it decided to disqualify applicants with tattoo for the ongoing recruitment exercise.

Reacting to this stance, the Niger State Commissioner of Police, Abubakar Marafa, said that applicants for the ongoing police recruitment who have tattoos were rejected to avoid hiring cultists into the Force.

At an inspection of the recruitment process in Minna by the Federal Character Commission, (FCC), Marafa said people know that tattoos are associated with cult membership and the Police Force will not recruit people with them.

He disclosed that the recruitment exercise has been successful in the state as measures had been put in place to ensure that the applicants hired had even spread across the state.

The coordinator of the military recruitment for the sub-zone of Kogi, Kwara and Niger holding in Minna, Brigadier General Gabriel Ochigbano, told the visiting officials that the applicants had been screened down to 150 per state from the 350 per state on the average that showed up for the recruitment
Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
At least all these yeye cultist and street urchins will be disqualified.

1 Like

Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by donbenedict(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nonsense.

Those people who are in the anti cultism unit of the Nigerian police force, how do they know dat someone is a cultist?

How do they know that it is only cultists that inscribe tattoos on their bodies? Ah mean.. isn't dis a warped mentality?

U knw, for u to catch a rat, u have to be a rat.

3 Likes

Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by Firmjudge(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
We have a long way to go for this cantry dont you think they will make a good under cover with there tattoo..??

ancient way of thinking

whats my own self
Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guys we need your votes to ensure Ivyy wins Miss NL 2016. Kindly click on the link below and cast your vote for her there. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

E.g I cast my vote for Ivyy
Cc :Nljega

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/73goq18cmjn9vai59yimjxmxmqgj39gw1158088[/img]
Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by Justbeingreal(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
So anybody with tatoo na cultist?
Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by abdulaz: 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nigeria my country, with this warped thinking of ours, we still have a long way to go. I can't believe this is coming from the nigeria police. So only cultists inscribe tattoo on their bodies? Smh
Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by gulfer: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Seen many SARS men with tattoos and even worse than cultists.
Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by ola123olu: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=tbabs10166 post=46917881]The Nigerian Police Force has finally stated reasons why it decided to disqualify applicants with tattoo for the ongoing recruitment exercise.

Reacting to this stance, the Niger State Commissioner of Police, Abubakar Marafa, said that applicants for the ongoing police recruitment who have tattoos were rejected to avoid hiring cultists into the Force.

At an inspection of the recruitment process in Minna by the Federal Character Commission, (FCC), Marafa said people know that tattoos are associated with cult membership and the Police Force will not recruit people with them.

He disclosed that the recruitment exercise has been successful in the state as measures had been put in place to ensure that the applicants hired had even spread across the state.

The coordinator of the military recruitment for the sub-zone of Kogi, Kwara and Niger holding in Minna, Brigadier General Gabriel Ochigbano, told the visiting officials that the applicants had been screened down to 150 per state from the 350 per state on the average that showed up for the recruitment

F*ck the police, there are lots of people without tattoo on their body, and they are hardcore cultist, I can give them example if they want, so they should spear me that ancient mentality, black men with black mentality
Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by Richy4(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
I like their excuses too much... because it is lame.

So in other words, they are saying that employing a candidate with tattoos will prevent him or her from carrying out their duties effectively....hmnnnm
Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by gigdfhjjhvc: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Na wa o! I get tattoo does it make me a cultist?
Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by deanoffaculty: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
Another Police story....

Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
deanoffaculty:
Another Police story....

Is this for real? Person belle fit big reach like this?

Not sure this is our police looks like security uniform in USA

1 Like

Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
You see their mumu excuse? If I talk now, some hypocrites will start quoting me like they did on the initial thread for police recruitment.

All these rules.of tattoo etc have been abandoned by developed countries donkey years ago. Even traditionally, Africans love tattoos and body art. My grandmother has tattoos on her legs and she got it before Nigeria became a Federal Republic, does that make her a cultist? I wonder why people think with their anuses. And some people will still come and argue that tattoo is negative western culture. They ought to just join boko haram and form their own tattoo haram insurgency.

Na only for naija dem go leave wetin dem suppose do begin dey find anoda thing wey no concern them!
Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, frontpage material.

Source: http://stellanaija.com.ng/why-we-wont-recruit-applicants-with-tattoo-nigerian-police/
Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
What a ridiculous line of thought.
Re: Why we won't recruit Applicants With Tatoos-nigerian Police by fr3do(m): 5:49am On Jun 26, 2016
institutionalized prejudice!

(1) (Reply)

INTERN NEEDED (cake Baking) / Winco Foam Industries Limited OND/HND/Bsc Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Us Embassy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.