Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

40 Quotes In Honour Of LIONEL MESSI - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 40 Quotes In Honour Of LIONEL MESSI (1571 Views)

Super Eagles Players Holds A Minute Silence In Honour Of Late Keshi (Photos) / Keshi's Son Signs Condolence Register In Honour Of His Dad At NFF Office(Pics) / Odion Ighalo Holds A Farewell Match In Honour Of His Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40 Quotes In Honour Of LIONEL MESSI by EMMAXBLESS(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY LIONEL MESSI:
42 QUOTES in honour of his greatness.
= "Messi is a special talent who always makes the difference. He is a great player that is very difficult to stop" - Carlo Ancelotti
= "when i first met him, he wasn't really what i thought he was. He is very cool. The best player in the world" - Ivan Rakitic
= ”he’s the best player ever. He’s changed the way people look at how you can do things with the ball at your feet.” - Brian McBride.
= “Messi mesmerisingly dribbles as if the ball were attached to his feet.” - Dan Mihalopoulos.
= “why y'all questioning if Messi is the GOAT. He’s been the GOAT since birth. Came out the womb and nutmegged the doctor!” - Rian George.
= "Messi is incomparable. The best player in History" - Luis Enrique
= “Messi defies the laws of anatomy, he must have an extra bone in his ankle.” - Carlos Bilardo
= “Lionel Messi is a household name across most of the globe — regarded by many as the greatest soccer player in history.” - John Kileman.
= “When I see Lionel Messi play, I feel we have something in common — our search for excellence and perfection.” - Novak Djokovic.
= “Messi is amazing, he does things that we do on the XBOX” - Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
= “Messi made me suffer the most. He’s so small and so fast, you can’t touch him. He made me tired!” He is the best i've ever seen - Paul Pogba
= “Messi is a fantastic player, it’s like he’s wearing slippers when he controls the ball.” - Alex Ferguson.
= “Messi is class. There is him, and then there is the rest. What he does is extraordinary.” - Franck Ribery
= “He has achieved so much, but I’m sure he’ll achieve so much more. Everybody knows he’s one of the greatest ever already.” - Pirlo.
= “Taking about Messi is talking about football perfection.” - Unai Emery.
= " Messi is Unstoppable. He does things nobody else can do. Everybody knows he is the best" - Diego Simeone.
= “When he’s on TV everybody is glued in, because as soon as he gets a touch with the ball, something special could happen.” - Stephen Curry.
= “We lived on the same street — I had a great relationship with his family. Even then I knew he was a better player than me.” - Ronaldinho.
= "Messi is the best player in the world. Anybody who doesn't know about this is a learner". - Dani Alves
= "Is an honour to coach the best player in the world. Am priviledged." - Tata Martino.
= “He was the smallest — but when it was time to play football, he was a giant!” - Andrea Sosa.
= “You watch him and it’s like watching an eight or nine year old play. He just goes and enjoys himself. He is a great player” - David Beckham.
= “Messi is neither player nor team. Perhaps he is the ball itself — the world’s first zen footballer.” - Simon Barnes
= “No one plays with as much joy as Messi does.” - Eduardo Galeano.
= “For me, to watch Messi play is a pleasure – it’s like having an orgasm – it’s an incredible pleasure.” - Luis Figo
= “It’s not my goal or my dream but obviously everyone wants to play with Messi. One day, maybe. Why not?” - Riyadh Marhez
= "with Messi everything is possible. Thats why he is world best" - Erik Lamela
= “Once they said they can only stop me with a pistol. Today you need a machine gun to stop Messi.” - Hristo Stoichkov
= "We are priviledged to have him here. He is the difference maker. The best i ve ever seen." - Andres Iniesta
= "Messi is a genius. The best player in the world" - Arturo Vidal
= ”Lionel Messi is the best player who ever kicked a ball — and would be if he played in my generation or before.” - Graeme Souness
= "He is a good friend of mine. Am proud of him because he does something nobody else can do" - Sergio Aguero
= “He is the all around best. No question.” - Carli Lloyd
= “I wear the number 10 Jersey for the US National Team in honour of the Greatest athlete I have ever seen: Messi.” - Kobe Bryant
= "I was priviledged to share the dressing room with the best player in the world" - Cesc Fabregas
= “One thing is a team, another thing is a team with Messi. You have to remember that this boy makes everything different.” - José Mourinho
= "Messi is the best, anybody who doesn't know about this is BLIND". - Xavi Hernandez
= “Messi is once in a lifetime!”- Michael Bradley
= ”Messi is the best. I admire him a lot, even more now that I know him. For me, Leo is a mirror, a friend, an idol. “ - Neymar Jr.
= ”If Messi is like I think he will be, there is no defender who can stop him, it is impossible. He is the best i' ve ever seen" - Pep Guardiola.
= "Messi is like a play station. He is unstoppable with the ball at his feet. No player is like him" - Arsene Wenger
= “I tell my children everytime that am priviledged to play with the best player in history. For me, Leo Messi is the best player in the world, you can’t compare him with anyone.” - Luis Suarez
The facts speak for themselves.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

(1) (Reply)

List Of Most Successful Clubs In England (see Top 20) / UEFA Announce 3-man Shortlist For Balloon d'or / Coutinho Ready To Start Against Burnley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.