Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Life:evolves,revolves And Desolves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life:evolves,revolves And Desolves (299 Views)

If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? / Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life:evolves,revolves And Desolves by adeademolaa(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
LIFE: EVOLVES, REVOLVES AND DESOLVES
Often times I've realized that when we hear the news of the demise of a loved one, the foremost question we ask in a down cast mood, sorrowful voice and sober face is ''Is he or she in any way sick?' as though knowing that he died of a certain sickness justifies his passage.
For the next couple of days (depending on how close the dead is to us) we are in a sober reflection. Then, we seem to think very deep about life. The only time we view our wealth and accumulation as profane. ''Hmmm....esè méfà'' (six feet) someone else will reply by saying ''Àní ká sá ma shey daada'' (Let's do good). Then I begin to ask within myself if the later is the purpose of life.
Of course we live in an unpredictable world, but there is a certainty ''death" Now we live in a world where science has made death easy to come by, no one knows when and where the next bomb will explode, when ''AK47'' (Not 47 Akeem) will demand it's own share of blood. The best we can wish for is to die in the sleep..Hmmm... Life Desolves.
I have a question for those who cares to listen...which is... 'Is there more to life than it is? I don't know if you did notice that we are all living in cycle (only few of us are exempted). We Evolve, Revolve and Desolve.
We evolve when we are concieved, when we are given birth to, just like anybody else (aside if you are alien). Funny when teens says ''I can't wait to turn 18''
We keep growing...never younger than we were yesterday.
We are revolving..Everyone is searching for anything, something and everything to make us happy...be it money, house, car (even if it's 'help me push am'.....at all at all) , friends (someone to run to, someone to attend my party), job (getting a job leave by 7am come by 2pm ), marriage (how ladies love marriage....just saying. lolz) , business, recognition, a child (or children as the case may be), certificate and so on, mostly because that's what any other person is looking out for. And most times when one is found wanted in any of this aspect, such life isn't fulfilled (incomplete, so people would say). But we have failed to ask ourselves 'why are we here?' 'Is there more to life than it is?' Are we not moving in cycle? Hmm.... Life is Revolving.
I believe that the mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for. Which is the purpose of our being.
If your thinking is in sync with mine...then endeavor to tell me......Is there more to life than it is?
#
Writer.
Sayo Ademola...

(1) (Reply)

Please Our Christain Guru Should Help Me Out. / How I Was Left Behind During Rapture Would Take Place.. / Our Daily Manna For Today 14/8/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.