Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Has Anyone Seen This Type Of URL Before - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Has Anyone Seen This Type Of URL Before (1237 Views)

Can Someone Suggest Cool Url Web Address For My New Blog / What Is The Difference Between A URL, URI And A SLUG / Create Your Own Url Shortner With PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Seen This Type Of URL Before by cbrass(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Localhost/!#/Index.HTML

Or localhost/!#/index.php

I noticed this from a template I dowloaded.

If I remove those characters all the CSS and jquery loose effect on the page
Have you worked with this before
Re: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of URL Before by hollyfat(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of URL Before by jidez007: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
It is called a hash bang. Usually used by single page apps. Check the source code, it may be using backbone or angular or any of those js frameworks.

It can be changed to Localhost/Index.HTML but you will need configure your server to send all urls to the index of that file, so it can be handled by javascript.
Re: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of URL Before by cbrass(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
hollyfat:
Something like this

https://mega.nz/#!gBd2GRQY!JmWPHeMDBrGCg5TvcJeXuXl9OAw_lUZRhJ00OHOznqY

Why trying to change it?

I don't really wish to it but I noticed if I create any new page it gives me issues
Re: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of URL Before by cbrass(m): 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
jidez007:
It is called a hash bang. Usually used by single page apps. Check the source code, it may be using backbone or angular or any of those js frameworks.

It can be changed to Localhost/Index.HTML but you will need configure your server to send all urls to the index of that file, so it can be handled by javascript.

Have fixed it thanks
Re: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of URL Before by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Is alright, since you have already banged the hash, this troll ain't got anything more to offer. . . .

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Programmer / Why Vpns Is Illegal In China / Do You Need Nigeria States And Local Governments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.