Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners (34438 Views)

Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos / Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana / OJB Jezreel Death: Peter Okoye, Stella Damasus, Yvonne Jegede, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by metroparrot: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/yv3-638x400-1.jpg[/img]
Yvonne Jegede has just exposed a Delta State-based beauty pageant that handpicks its beauty queens and cheating other contestants in the process. According to the actress, she was chosen as this year’s chief judge and was flown to Delta State for the grand finale of the pageant. But to her surprise and to the horror of the other judges, the pageant organiser walked up to the judges’ desk at the event and dropped the name of a contestant he wanted to emerge winner.

“The entire judges went angry including myself, wondering why you called us to waste our time if you already knew who the winner was,” Jegede writes today on Instagram, noting that they ignored the organiser’s request and went ahead to announce the judges’ pick. Upset, the organiser, identified only as IK, refused to pay for her ticket back to Lagos and her hotel bill.

“Just an experience I thought I share. It is well with this country,” the actress adds. Read her full note:
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/jegede.jpg[/img]
The organisation is yet to react to this scandalous report.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/yvonne-jegede-exposes-delta-state.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by madridguy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nigeria and Nepotism be like bread butter.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by FisifunKododada: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by Tunechi1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
It is well with dis country

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by doyinisaac(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Just negodu...

9 Likes

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
She can sue them for breach of contract. Everything in Nigeria na corruption maybe the organizer the babe wey him choose give am sweet Posey that is why him promise am crown.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by CzarRex: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
corruption e'rrywhere..

3 Likes

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by Jeensue(f): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:
She can sue them for breach of contract. Everything in Nigeria na corruption maybe the organize the babe wey him choose him am sweet Posey that is why him promise am crown.
On point

8 Likes

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by adaerry(f): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Tunechi1:
It is well with dis country
Amen, but it happens everywhere
Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by Eviaces(f): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
She is pained for nothing, grin
Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by dauntless15(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
The organizer must have been in the hell hole of those contestants thats why he stubbornly insisted. What a fantastically corrupt country, even in filling stations theres corruption why?

6 Likes

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
Jonathan sef cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
chai... proudly Nigerian anyway grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by ehixestgratias: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
front page again? guess nairaland is loosing its speck, mod we need informative and educative news, remb front page is the heart of this forum, enuf of this gossips plz undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by Daliano(m): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Common practice in Nigeria and happens even during job selection. CBN as a case study..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by armadeo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lol

Ordinary beauty pageant not miss Nigeria sef. Already one girl is making waves through background runs.

It is well.

That being said I must say the type of news I see on FP these days is alarming. I select the threads I read and go to those I follow.

These days Fp is like hints magazine.

Buckle up mods am sure there is worthwhile news and information in the multiple recesses of this site.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by Ddonoflife(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
who paegant epp

2 Likes

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by Mopolchi: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
chai

1 Like

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by omolola15(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
I was once at a competition in ibadan. We all knew my friend should win based on merit. Even the audience was chanting his name before the announcement. And we were celebrating already, some of the other contestants were already congratulating him and telling him nice job. But the organizer broke our hearts when he announced someone else the winner.
Some of the judges left angrily. Some weeks later we saw the fvcking organizer at the club and he was pleading and saying he was under pressure. Because the guy that won donated the instruments and other things used for the competition. And he assured my friend he'd win the next edition. We just walked out on him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by ricki: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
metroparrot:
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/yv3-638x400-1.jpg[/img]
Yvonne Jegede has just exposed a Delta State-based beauty pageant that handpicks its beauty queens and cheating other contestants in the process. According to the actress, she was chosen as this year’s chief judge and was flown to Delta State for the grand finale of the pageant. But to her surprise and to the horror of the other judges, the pageant organiser walked up to the judges’ desk at the event and dropped the name

Welcome to real world sweetie. It is all over world and in all area of business be it sport i.e boxing, football, wrestling e.t.c including politics, winners always are picked at the onset.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
Haha new Nigeria
Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by Francis95(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
g
Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by Akinaukwa: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Very simple, you refused to comply and those who knew the game well and played according to demand were declared winners. Sorry!
Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by FrankValency(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
I think its everywhere, even in Nairaland.....naija is messed up

6 Likes

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by AngryNigerian(m): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
adaerry:

Amen, but it happens everywhere

It doesn happen everywhere! There are still countries that the word alone scares the hell outta her citizens! Yes, it is a global thing...but must we expose our filthy curtains when we have a visitor

6 Likes

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by kidman96(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
All beauty peagant winners are handpicked.

1 Like

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by FrankValency(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
AngryNigerian:

It doesn happen everywhere! There are still countries that the word alone scares the hell outta her citizens! Yes, it is a global thing...but must we expose our filthy curtains when we have a visitor
everywhere mean Nigeria, check d miss Nairaland contest

1 Like

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by miqos02(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
oj
Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by dayoungmoney1: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nigeria beauty pageants are waste of time and resources.

Imagine a pageant hosting Jegede as a judge. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners by AngryNigerian(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mopolchi:
chai

grin grin cheesy cheesy

lolzzz...i really miss this woman ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, E-money, Escoba Smith, Shina Peller Cracked Up At Funnybone Concert / DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.