Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

UNBELEIVABLE!!! LAUTECH Student’s Open Letter To Buhari Reveals Shocking Secrets - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNBELEIVABLE!!! LAUTECH Student’s Open Letter To Buhari Reveals Shocking Secrets (544 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions / LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) / UNBELEIVABLE!!! LAUTECH Student’s Open Letter To Buhari Reveals Shocking Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNBELEIVABLE!!! LAUTECH Student’s Open Letter To Buhari Reveals Shocking Secrets by sisisexy17: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Government in Nigeria is a dark art into which only a select few ever get initiated. But, out of those few that got initiated, 95% of them are full corrupt blooded animal which has made it a tedious task for any Government that want to bring the “change” you promised us.

Honestly speaking, I must be sincere with you that I am a bit satisfied with your gigantic steps even thou, it seems to be so slow which has earned you an honourary tittle tagged “president go-slow” but, your effort would only be appreciated if only you turn in a 360 degree rotation: you have to touch all sectors and make sure you do justice to all in a proper way. There is something you have to know Mr president, Nigeria is bigger than any one and you should care more about Nigeria than any temporary benefits from partisan politics.thou, it might sound impossible because I know up to some reasonable extent, you must be loyal to the members of your party that gave you the full support for your emergence but, always remember that there is no way you can deal with a mechanic without being stained with black oil.thus, it is also in coherence with the disciplinary steps that you have been taken boldly without touching your home base. I.e, your party members that are involved in improper lobotomy of public funds which belongs to all Nigerians.

The trending news now is about Gov. Fayose and with my investigation, 75% of Nigerians are happy about it because it is obvious that the so called Governor is a wild beast that doesn’t have the fear of God.if not so, he won’t be so cruel to siphon such amount when his workers are suffering. But, my own ideology is based on justice, equity and transparency and as a matter of fact “an injustice in any place is an injustice in every place”. Mr president sir, it is not good to be an hypocritical personnel; it will be unfair if you don’t deal with the two jacks of irresponsible state Governors in person of Isiak Ajumobi and Rauf Aregbesola. I don’t know anything about their criminal act but, I believe if you check their warddrobes, their skeleton will be more scary than Fayose’s own because presently, they tends not to understand how the hapless citizens feels.

I am a student of ladoke Akintola university of technology and I can say it with full confidence that the two jacks of irresponsible fellow are not worthy to be a class captain let more of being a state Governor. But, as fate will have it for their dumb head, they were so fortunate to be there. I remain an unrepentant Apc supporter but, my blood is against deceit.Hence, I shall speak nothing but the truth in the course of liberating the masses because my own sense of statesmanship is not yet corrupt like theirs.

Osun state Governor and Oyo state Governor are professional criminal and a master in siphoning public fund; after their con way that made them dodge the responsibility of paying secondary school students waec fee, they are not satisfied with that one right? They still went on to seize lecturers right by not paying their salaries for over a year now which has lead to a “strike in the shadow of break” for all students of ladoke Akintola university of technology, which has turned thousands of Ladokites into a reckless jobless soul.

With high sense of respect sir, I would love it if you can do justice to it without being sentimental in your judgment and allow EFCC to deal with them diligently and if you don’t do that sir, the hottest seat await all of you in hell fire.

I remain an advocate of peace, justice and equity.

I remain that only pen warrior that won’t stop writing until justice prevail because my pen will always cry for proper justice.

I am com. Azeez Ayobami(Dr.sleem) aka pen warrior.

SOURCE:
http://virginnaijang.com/unbeleivable-lautech-students-open-letter-to-buhari-reveals-most-shocking-secrets-about-oyo-osun-state-governors/

(1) (Reply)

WAEC 2016 / Discover Yourself With These Steps / Study In Ukriane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.