Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Mssnaou Ife; Why Always You?! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mssnaou Ife; Why Always You?! (483 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mssnaou Ife; Why Always You?! by Newnas(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
MSSNAOU IFE; WHY ALWAYS YOU? Part 3

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
This is an article by a concerned Muslim brother to the MSSN higher heirachy ( note: this brother is not even an OAU student)
The article:

Praises be to Allah. Know, may Allah guide your efforts, that the youths are the pillars of
any society - if they are upright, the society will be upright and vice versa. In a literate
society, the youths form the largest percentage, if not all, of those in high schools,
colleges and universities which are under your "watch".
Whenever I look at youths of Saudi Arabia and their contributions to the spread of Islam
and the sanctification of their land, I wonder the contributions of Nigeria youth who at a
point in time will have to pass through your tutelage. How do I mean?
Many of books of Saudi scholars available today, especially those on societal vices, are
transcribed lectures of the shaykhs. Lectures at where; in the mosque, in the market, at
work places? No! But rather lectures delivered at higher institutions. So I wondered: 'what
happen to our institutions and our scholars -or as Allah hasn't blessed us with
outstanding Dakaatir (PhD holders) and Shuyuuk?
But what did I notice? I realised that the youths have been excommunicated from the
scholars! The names of the scholars are now in the black books of schools. The Dakaatir have been painted as obstruction to proper understanding of Islam, rather impedances to
the growth of the "Society"! But you can see the effects -afa laa tubsiroon!
Can't you see that those we can boast of today as being products of MSSN were made by
these scholars, and that was when the gates of the universities and colleges were open for
them and the environment was receptive. But what do we see now?
And if not for the few upon whom Allah shows His mercy, they are those who sleek out of
your domain and strive to garner knowledge around and come back to correct the
excesses of your boys on campus, what do you think would have become of our campuses
today!
By Allah, I gained a lot from the society especially while in UI and Ikire area unit, Osun
state, and that was before the scholars were finally blacklisted. I remember vividly when
shaykh Najimdin (may Allah preserve him and grant him safe return) came to treat
'Aqeedatu tahawiyyah then, Ustadh Abduganiy Jumu'ah came for Usoolu sunnah, ust
Amubieyah for tafsir classes, etc. But what reigns in those schools now?
Isn't it "don't call this, don't call that,? If you don't invite scholars, so who are those you
call to train the youth! I will have to stop here, but let's fear Allah and remember a day
we'll stand in front of the Lord of the worlds. Let me ask you these:
"What exactly is the offence of these scholars"? "What exactly do you fear of them"? "Are
they scholars upon misguidance and calling to it"? "Or are you upon misguidance fearing
being exposed"? "Do you fear lossing your school children to the sunnah and ways of the
salaf, the pious predecessors"? "Do these scholars call for abolishment of MSSN, which
has now become your property"? Please, what exactly do you fear?
Before you remind me, I know I'm very young and may not know "the assumed politics"
involved, so please keep it for the next generation because I'm tired of old tales.
The youths are instrumental in the development of a society! Remember this and may Allah
bless you. As-Salaam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Abu Abdir-Rahman Ishaq Olorunnisola
Ayogbedear@gmail.com (08036403076)
CMUL/LUTH
Idi-Araba, Lagos.
22/09/2015
End of article.

I hope this article might clear the mind of confused bystanders. And inform the uninformed about the plight of Muslim Students on OAU campus
On a final note I pray the MSSNOAU, The Muslim Community, MSSN higher Heirachy and all Muslim that Allah rectify us all an make us better Muslims. May He forgive us all our sins and turn our hearts towards the right path.
Ihdinah Sirotol mustaqim

Feel free to spread the truth against falsehood

From a servant of Allah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Qur'an Translation Audio / Zamfara To Host International Islsmic Conference / Important Pointers For Wonderful Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.