Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 26th June, 2016. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 26th June, 2016. (349 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of June 2016 / See RCCG June 2016 Holy Ghost Service - Victorious Praise / Holy Ghost Night June 2016 Victorious Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 26th June, 2016. by ChosenOnline: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SUNDAY, JUNE 26TH, 2016.

TEXT: Ezekiel 36:25-30

THEME: PUT AWAY YOUR STRANGE GODS

"Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments. " (Genesis 35:2)

It is certain that only the grace of God can keep man from sin. That is why God has opted to take away the stony heart and instead replace it with the heart of flesh. The stony heart cannot serve God in spirit and in truth. That is why he also opted to put His spirit upon us in order to cause us to walk in His statutes. That is God's magnanimity.

Why has it become expedient to take these measures? One may ask. The truth is that the natural man is disobedient in nature and cannot serve God in spirit and in truth except if the disobedient heart is withdrawn and clean water sprinkled. That is the void which Jesus Christ came to fill. He did with His princely blood and today we can take advantage of this great benevolence and magnanimity.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Make a thanksgiving prayer and ask God for mercies and the forgiveness of sins. Thereafter, take the following prayer Points.

Prayer Points:
1. Every strange god controlling my life, in the name of Jesus, I put you away. Any evil habit that has refused to give way: be broken by the Holy Ghost, in Jesus' name.

2. Any stubborn habit persisting in my life, be dislodged, in Jesus' name.

3. Any stubborn power whose assignment is to destroy my destiny, die, in Jesus' name.

4. Any character trait in me representing strange fire, receive termination, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

We The Christains Need Our Own Forum Seun!! / . / Manners Of Reciting The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.