Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

A Biz Partner Needed In This Lucrative Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Biz Partner Needed In This Lucrative Business (529 Views)

I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply / Vtu Recharge Card,data, Subscription Biz Partner Needed Nationwide / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Biz Partner Needed In This Lucrative Business by benz33(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2016
I need business partners to join me in this lucrative business. I have been running the business for some years now. But I need hands on tech. You must be vast in digital marketing and online services. I have been doing both the online and offline functions myself and it's killing. I want someone who is passionate about IT and about small business development to contact me as soon as possible.

This is the idea..... I am a marketing practitioner i offer marketing services both online and offline.... But very good at offline functions and services. I do little when it comes to ONLINE. I have this huge data base of clients ready to buy my services, but i disappoint them a lot when i need to deliver all the ONLINE SERVICES that i promised. I need a passionate person, vast, knowledgeable, honest, Serious, determined and must have customer service experience (at least ability to treat customers like king). If you can independently manage all that has to do with the online services please lets talk.

Please you must be ready to sacrifice your time, energy and technical-know-how towards the success of this idea. You must be transparent and honest. Because we will be open transparent to eachother. I have been duped severally by Web gurus who always claim what they are not.

Are you a good Web designer can you design a good e-commerce website and manage it, upload posts, contents and other online functions while you leave me to Handle the MARKETING - ADVERTISEMENT - PROMOTION AND PUBLICITY.

IF YOU ARE GAME.... CHAT ME UP PLEASE.... VIA WHATSSAP 08037224118. THANK YOU.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Money / Bubu Is A Foool / Cow Gallstones Needed In Large Qantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.