Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. (2460 Views)

Davido Celebrates Wizkid ’s Latest Achievement On Social Media / Wizkid Name The Drip God While Davido Show Off Is 30 Billion Gold Chain In Conce / Why Is Everyone Sleeping On Drake Ft Wizkid "One Dance" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji shared the news of Drake's song 'One Dance' becoming the longest number 1 single in U.K. on her blog but failed to mention her fellow Nigerian Wizkid who featured on the song.

She wrote: "Drake's One Dance becomes longest running number 1 single in U.K.'s digital Era according to Billboard".

One of her fans called her out for being petty and told her to grow up.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/06/drakes-one-dance-becomes-longest.html?m=1

Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by poshstore: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
She needs to grow up
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by onyekachee(f): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
one thing is to apologise,another thing is for the other person to forgive,even harder to forget because the situation will keep playing on the person''s head whenever he/she see's you...

more reason's why we should be careful of our choice of words when angry

linda and wiz kid can never be friends no matter how they try to

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by loomer: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
How e take stop the fact say na drake and wizkid sing the song?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by kendrick9(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
poshstore:
She needs to grow up
No, those fans and you needs to grow up.its her blog so she has the right to report what she deems fit..If u don't like it then find anoda site or open ur own blog...Jesus,u guys are so petty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
onyekachee:
one thing is to apologise,another thing is for the other person to forgive,even harder to forget because the situation will keep playing on the person''s head whenever he/she see's you...

more reason's why we should be careful of our choice of words when angry

linda and wiz kid can never be friends no matter how they try to
True
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by Lahotte(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
This one no b beef again...she's just hating
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by kendrick9(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
loomer:
How e take stop the fact say na drake and wizkid sing the song?
wizkid was just murmuring in the background..that isn't a top feature to be honest, i dont see whats all the craze about....

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
But the blog is hers.
And the song is Drake's.

Whatz the fuss for.. Besides i wudnt say wizkid actually featured in the song if i had to use headphones to hear his voice undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by Tolexander: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Well,

Mentioning Wizkid or not, that hasn't changed the fact that Drake featured Wizkid in the song!
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by loomer: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
kendrick9:
wizkid was just murmuring in the background..that isn't a top feature to be honest, i dont see whats all the craze about....

Na u talk so, for America dem dey mention WizKids name, for UK same thing, for Ireland sure, whenever the song dey play. So make we accept say the boy self deserve small credit.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by ojun50(m): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
All dis witch kid supporters will never receive sence.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by kendrick9(m): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
loomer:

Na u talk so, for America dem dey mention WizKids name, for UK same thing, for Ireland sure, whenever the song dey play. So make we accept say the boy self deserve small credit.
yes but i still don't think he did great on d track....You could replace his voice with anyone and still would'nt have impacted on the song...In my opinion his voice was worthless in the grand scheme of things..Drake probably wanted to help his ministry which is why he was /credited in d firat place....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by loomer: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
kendrick9:
yes but i still don't think he did great on d track....You could replace his voice with anyone and still would'nt have impacted on the song...In my opinion his voice was worthless in the grand scheme of things..Drake probably wanted to help his ministry which is why he was /credited in d firat place....

Well no body can really tell what the result would have been without his voice. For my opinion sha I think drake use the guy sell more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by safareegurl: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
I didn't see the name of the girl who featured, so why the fuss?

Nigerians are just fickle. The headline says Drake and the body mentions only Drake. If Linda had posted "Drake ft. Kyla" while omitting Wizkid, that would have been an issue.

What we have, is just a bunch of people making assumptions where there is none. No be only Wiz feature for the song, if the girl's name didn't enter the article, why should Wizkid's?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by poshstore: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
kendrick9:
No, those fans and you needs to grow up.its her blog so she has the right to report what she deems fit..If u don't like it then find anoda site or open ur own blog...Jesus,u guys are so petty
She's needs to promote our own.Guy go back to school.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by EMMYLBANKS(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
The last time i check humans are nt plant...so i don't understand the word grow up
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by EMMYLBANKS(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
poshstore:

She's needs to promote our own.Guy go back to school.
if the guy go back to school then you have to go back home to learn some respect....nt everytime you mention someone on nairaland
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
You know Wizkid gave that song abi?
kendrick9:
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by ozor1: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Toluwarni:
You know Wizkid gave that song abi?
gave which song ?? Una Don start again .I had to use headphones to hear wiz kids voice, he is towing the path dbanj once towed
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by rockbase360: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Its petty but at the end of the day its her blog
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by LEAFLET(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
I wish wizkid wasn't on that track... He wasn't even allowed to sing.. Sometimes I wonder the type of ego this american artists have... Imagine!! Our boys too shouldn't always be acting like that those guys are gods... Apart from making money, What else is in this world??..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by poshstore: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
if the guy go back to school then you have to go back home to learn some respect....nt everytime you mention someone on nairaland
It's obvious you need some help.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by nuelzy: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
ah don come...fire to some ppl

see me see wahala...her blog her business..did wizkid ever deemed it fit to mention her name in any of his songs?? why must some useless ppl of dis country reason through their anus..

is it by force to mention him?? call her petty bt its her choice..if she tag him nw..fools will say she has succumbed to wizkid's bully..

i just like dat linda girl...

about WizKid's part in d song...its laughable ...watched him perform d song on stage with drake...fans were busy snapping drake while d lab rat was running upandan d stage gringringrin

d song sef is just as a total disaster ..wizkid is just been used..he should keep famzing in self-foolery
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by EMMYLBANKS(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
poshstore:
It's obvious you need some help.
owk...seconded
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by deeoh(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
no be Drake own the song he only featured wizkid and sklar or something. when Mj song "you are not alone" got so much airplay was R Kelly got praised for composing the music. have u guys listen to the song and hear wiz kid part is not that significant yes I said! not that significant. I think the problem is you guys not forgetting let it go yo! wiz significant contribution is in composing of the song and Lind was reporting the song position on the chart. whose song? wiz? hell no! Drake? hell yes! get off that shit men!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by kendrick9(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
loomer:

Well no body can really tell what the result would have been without his voice. For my opinion sha I think drake use the guy sell more.
either u are joking or deluded...Who knows wizkid in US?..jesus Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by loomer: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
kendrick9:
either u are joking or deluded...Who knows wizkid in US?..jesus Christ

Like I said bro, my opinion. So u no need start use words on me. No think say na only u sabi.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
oo
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Excuse my French??
loomer:

Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by williesmith: 4:40am On Jul 26, 2016
She definitely did that on purpose . I don't know much about their conflict , besides some basic facts ( I read at https://www.naij.com/740072-war-singer-wizkid-drags-linda-ikeji-says-lonely-bitter-40.html ) , but I think she's not right. Anyways it is not the last career achievement of Wizkid, I am sure.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. by OKorowanta: 4:44am On Jul 26, 2016
Wizzy Can't be Touched.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Tricky Pictures That Only Real Men Will Understand. #15 Is A Challenge! / Oga Oshiomhole, Tell That Thing To Come Down / Simi’s Reply To A Fan Who Asked How She’s Coping With Being Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.