Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Help: Need To Replace My Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: Need To Replace My Battery (1001 Views)

This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) / My Battery Problem / Help! My Itel 1407 Is Draining My Battery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Need To Replace My Battery by edogu(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Good day nairalanders,
Please, can my infinix hot note battery be replaced? The one I'm using right now seems to be weak. It keeps tripping off every of minute especially when I'm connected to the Internet.

I have tried to restore the factory setting, hoping that this would be resolved but yet the problem still persist.

Will replacing the battery solve the problem.
Note: It's a non-removable battery. Again, it doesn't happen when the phone is plugged to power.
Re: Help: Need To Replace My Battery by TempUser: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
take it to the nearest Carl care office. if ure under warranty, then you shouldn't be charged.
I'm collecting for a friend after dropping he same kind of phone for almost a month.
I got this message last week
Dear Customer, kindly come for the collection of your phone @tecno carlcare office isolak building mokola ibadan, 9am-4pm prompt, Thanks
Re: Help: Need To Replace My Battery by edogu(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
TempUser:
take it to the nearest Carl care office. if ure under warranty, then you shouldn't be charged.
I'm collecting for a friend after dropping he same kind of phone for almost a month.
I got this message last week
Dear Customer, kindly come for the collection of your phone @tecno carlcare office isolak building mokola ibadan, 9am-4pm prompt, Thanks

Thanks for the response. Please,, is there any carlcare in Umuahia or possibly in Port Harcourt?
Re: Help: Need To Replace My Battery by TempUser: 2:00am On Jun 27, 2016
edogu:

Thanks for the response. Please,, is there any carlcare in Umuahia or possibly in Port Harcourt?
can't say.
Re: Help: Need To Replace My Battery by Carlcaresophia: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2016
edogu:

As for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. Below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in port Harcourt. Thank you!
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074

Also, below are our collecting points in Umuahia, you can take your phone to there, and our colleagues will help you send the phone to our Carlcare Service Center. Thank you!
No. 1, Orlu Street by Uzpakoh Road, Umuahia, Abia, Nigeria +2347062074440
NO.2 Ohafia Street, Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria +2348068101316
Re: Help: Need To Replace My Battery by edogu(m): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

As for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. Below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in port Harcourt. Thank you!
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074

Also, below are our collecting points in Umuahia, you can take your phone to there, and our colleagues will help you send the phone to our Carlcare Service Center. Thank you!
No. 1, Orlu Street by Uzpakoh Road, Umuahia, Abia, Nigeria +2347062074440
NO.2 Ohafia Street, Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria +2348068101316

Thank you sir for your prompt reply. Actually, I have repaid the phone.
Re: Help: Need To Replace My Battery by adeyemifunsho: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
please do carlcare repair samsung phones?

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Is Working On 3 New Android Phones / Gionee F103 Pro For Sale / Playstore Question....pls Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.