Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Up ABC Transport PLC. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Up ABC Transport PLC. (2507 Views)

Rail Transport / Lets Help You Transport Ur Goods Or Products As A Business Person Or A Company / Lagos To Kaduna! How Ezenwata Transport Endangers Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Up ABC Transport PLC. by MarkSole: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
I used to think that ABC Transport PLC was one of the best managed
road transport companies in Nigeria, until I received new revelations, recently.
A short while ago, my nephew booked with ABC, to travel from Lagos to Abuja in a 14-seater bus, called “Sprinter”. He arrived the ABC terminal, only to be told to join the luxurious bus, because it had several empty seats. He complied, but ABC did not even bother to return the difference in fares.

On the return journey he chose to go by the luxurious bus, rather than the sprinter, so that he would not be short-changed again. As soon as the journey began he could tell from the sound of the vehicle, that all was not well with it. Six hours into the journey, somewhere between Okene and Kabba, the bus caught fire. Thank God for ATMs. I had to send money, to enable my nephew continue his journey, first to Akure, from where he boarded another vehicle to Lagos. He arrived home at 12:15am the following day.
Up ABC Transport PLC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqemVwtHfYw
Re: Up ABC Transport PLC. by Dottore: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Stay away from their luxurious buses. I made this decision the day they frustrated my movement somewhere in Benin. I had boarded the bus in Enugu to Abuja only for it to break down in Benin and we waited for hours without remedy coming from anywhere. I later stopped and paid another transport company to continue. It wasn't a funny experience

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Rev. Patrick Edet Is Getting Married / Meet Regina Daniel's Sister Who Look Alike (photos) / How Can One Locate Akerele, Surulere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.