Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Is This True About Nigerian Bloggers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is This True About Nigerian Bloggers (648 Views)

12 Tweets About Nigerian Aunties That Are Hilarious As They Are True / Is This True About Nigeria Banks( Photo ) / 13 Things That Are Just Too True About Nigerian Parents And Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Nigerian Bloggers by Breadmaker: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
1. President: I love coke.

Bloggers: PMB Has Declared War On Pepsi.

2.President to Adesina: Today at 11 o'clock there will be a total eclipse of the sun. This is when the sun disappears behind the moon for two minutes.

As this is something that cannot be seen every day, I call on managers and head of department to allow employees to view the eclipse. I, My aids, reporters and few party leaders should meet in the car park at ten to eleven, when I will deliver a short speech introducing the eclipse, and giving some background information. Safety goggles will be made available at a small cost.

Adesina to Lai: Today at ten to eleven, all of us should meet in the car park. This will be followed by a total eclipse of the sun, which will disappear for two minutes to help vulnerable Nigerians get jobs.

For a moderate cost, this will be made safe with goggles.

Mr president will deliver a short speech beforehand to give us all some background information. This is not something that can be seen every day.
Lai to The Press: Mr President will today deliver a short speech to make the sun disappear for two minutes in the eclipse while the economy boosts.

This is something that can not be seen every day, so he has directed that staffs in different institutions should meet in available cars park at ten or eleven.

This will be safe, if you pay a moderate cost and it will provide jobs for vulnerable Nigerians when the economy boosts.

The Press to Nigerians: Ten or eleven vulnerable Nigerians are to go to the government house, where the President will eclipse the sun for two minutes to provide jobs for them.

This doesn't happen every day. It will be safe, but it will cost you.
Bloggers: Some vulnerable Nigerians will eclipse to the government house today to see the president disappear. It is a pity this doesn't happen every day.
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Bloggers by youngest85(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
funny and true
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Bloggers by callmelanner(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
This looks like the signature of the APC govt. Wait, are u trying to sub our government grin grin
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Bloggers by Breadmaker: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
callmelanner:
This looks like the signature of the APC govt. Wait, are u trying to sub our government grin grin
Let me ask Lalasticlala
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Bloggers by liztemi(f): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol grin
very funny and @ thesame time sad with way bloggers' do caption the title of their news.

(1) (Reply)

Modern Solutions To Power Your Business / Akpos And The Customer Care / Hillarious Fact About Our Nigeria Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.