Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

The Beauty Of Cape Verde - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Beauty Of Cape Verde (3155 Views)

The Beauty Of Yoruba Women / Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) / Beauty Of Somali Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Cape Verde by HalimaSadiya(f): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Since the early 1990s, Cape Verde has been a stable representative democracy, and remains one of the most developed and democratic countries in Africa. Lacking natural resources, its developing economy is mostly service-oriented, with a growing focus on tourism and foreign investment. Its population of around 512,000 is mostly of mixed European and African heritage (mulato), and predominantly Roman Catholic, reflecting the legacy of Portuguese rule. A sizeable diaspora community exists across the world, slightly outnumbering inhabitants on the islands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Cape Verde by HalimaSadiya(f): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Cape Verde by fkpboss: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
In as much as Cape Verde seems to be so good, I believe Nigeria is better
Re: The Beauty Of Cape Verde by cutieme(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pls Op,how do one get there from Nigeria?
Re: The Beauty Of Cape Verde by HalimaSadiya(f): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amazing kiss

Re: The Beauty Of Cape Verde by HalimaSadiya(f): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Little population , extraordinary country

5 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Cape Verde by HalimaSadiya(f): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Beautiful people too

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Cape Verde by AngryNigerian(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
...& that must be Phyno's younger bro, right
Re: The Beauty Of Cape Verde by davidif: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2016
fkpboss:

How may I ask? Have you even set foot in Cape Verde before?
Re: The Beauty Of Cape Verde by erusen: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2016
fkpboss:
actually I prefer small populated,non stressful,non tribal generally happy and peaceful countries like this to a giant stressful,tribalized extra populated country like nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Cape Verde by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2018
Interesting piece.
Re: The Beauty Of Cape Verde by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Im planning to visit this country one day,CABO VERDE.
Re: The Beauty Of Cape Verde by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2019
HalimaSadiya:
Since the early 1990s, Cape Verde has been a stable representative democracy, and remains one of the most developed and democratic countries in Africa. Lacking natural resources, its developing economy is mostly service-oriented, with a growing focus on tourism and foreign investment. Its population of around 512,000 is mostly of mixed European and African heritage (mulato), and predominantly Roman Catholic, reflecting the legacy of Portuguese rule. A sizeable diaspora community exists across the world, slightly outnumbering inhabitants on the islands.

Can u shed light on how to visit this country
Re: The Beauty Of Cape Verde by Resourcesswift: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Eco2580:

Can u shed light on how to visit this country
u don visit?
Re: The Beauty Of Cape Verde by 66spirit(m): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
2013 I was here in Cabo Verde.
Re: The Beauty Of Cape Verde by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Resourcesswift:
u don visit?
No i didn't.
Im looking for info about the country

(1) (Reply)

Wise Igbo Women / Controversy Over Igbo Origin:‘we Have Proof That Umueri Is The Cradle Of Ndigbo’ / Ikare Has Only One King - H.r.m Olukare Of Ikare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.